Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jun 2013 at 8:43 PM Last edited by Simsproduction : 1st Jun 2013 at 11:42 PM.
Default (Sims 3 Voice Over Series) - Cloud Nine - An Island Paradise Series
Hey guys, after the first season of This secret Life (aka Shake it Up) has aired I decided to fill in the gap from Season 1 - season 2 with an original Sims 3 series based on the upcoming sims 3 expansion pack 'Island Paradise', called Cloud Nine. Ive put up a video on my idea of how the show is going to be, but because the expansion pack hasnt been released yet, It's majorly footaged from the teasers as its more of a draft then the real thing so not theactual trailer of the show. More like a sneak peek/draft.
It follows a girl who can't deal with the stress of life, so she decides to go to Island Paradise (may be named something else) in order to seek guidance, there she meets an african american woman who had sorted out her life and became the manager of the island after her depression in her young adult life. She asigns 'Claire' an important job as a concierge, and meets soe very interesting people on the way. But everything is not as it seems.

Draft/Concept Design - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq1QSLdpe7w
Advertisement
Interstellar Traveler
#2 Old 1st Jun 2013 at 10:33 PM
I guess I'm a bit confused.. this was the Island Paradise trailer, am I correct? So, are you waiting for Island Paradise before you begin filming? Interesting, but I would have waited until the Expansion Pack's release before making the trailer. But all is good. I just really couldn't find myself attached because of EA's footage mashed up inside of the trailer.

Best of luck on the development!

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jun 2013 at 11:26 PM
Thanks its not a trailer, its just a draft of the show that i am doing because im trying to fit my trailer for ittogether once its out - its more kike one of those funny draft animations that they do before making the real thing if you like