Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 9:44 AM
Default How does S2PCI mark meshes?
How does Sims2PackageCleanInstaller mark meshes? Are they the blank items under the TYPE category?

Thanks,

Amber

ps - I checked the FAQs and the front page but have not found the answer! If anybody can help me, please do so.

Here's the Booty Enjoy!
Advertisement
Part-time Hermit
#2 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 5:11 AM
Clothing meshes seem to be labelled as "Clothing" correctly. Object meshes are labelled as "Game object". Accessories and hair meshes might appear blank, also whole sims usually appear blank, as well.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 2:50 AM
Thank you so much! That really helped! I guess that means I have to delete all the game objects if I'm going to upload a house and put a link to where those meshes can be found? See, I'm trying to upload a house and I'm having a hard time figuring out what can be included and what has to be removed. It's my first time attempting this, so I'm struggling. But persistance is the key. *grins*

Thanks again,
Amber

Here's the Booty Enjoy!
Part-time Hermit
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 6:36 AM
That depends on if the creator allows the objects meshes to be redistributed. If they do allow it, you won't necessarily need to delete them from the file.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 3:20 PM
Okay.

Thanks a bunch,
I've been searching for this answer for a while from various sites, most don't allow the redistribution of their meshes (sadly), so it looks like I'll have to do a lot of linking. (not directly to the file, obviously. I'm not that stupid.)

I'm glad somebody finally took the time to respond and help me out. Maybe this will be useful to those of us who are new at uploading homes.

Here's the Booty Enjoy!