Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Part-time Hermit
#51 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 7:34 AM
I believe SimPE has been changed since this tutorial was written, and there is no more a tab called 3D Mesh. Now the tab is called cGeometryDataContainer in both normal and advanced mode. So, you have the tab there, it's just got a different name .
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 3:08 PM
Default oh
thanx...
i thought nobody would answer to this thread
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 7:03 PM
Thank you so much for this incredible tutorial, I did it and finished my armoir
How ever I do have a couple of questions.
Although I followed the tut all the way through I am not really sure which part of it had to do with the animations.
I also would like to know how the mesh was created for this tut?
Test Subject
#54 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 9:51 PM
This tutorial is great! I just have one question, what is the 'mesh tool' you refer tooand where can I get it?
Part-time Hermit
#55 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 4:56 AM
The Mesh Tool can be found here.
Instructor
#56 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 5:04 PM
I have a quistion, at the end of the tutorial, when I get my "armoire_txtr_512x512"
and I choose "Build DXT" I just cant select it??
here are a couple of pics:

please help
Part-time Hermit
#57 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 9:48 PM
You need to have the DDS Utilities installed and your SimPE set to use them. See Numenor's object recoloring tutorial for details on how to do that.
Instructor
#58 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 11:36 AM
thanx IgnorantBliss
Instructor
#59 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 3:46 PM Last edited by $RaMRoM$ : 31st Mar 2007 at 3:09 PM.
Default yahoooooooooooooooooooooo!
im so happy, totally animated thnx
Screenshots
Test Subject
#60 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 10:53 PM
Can anyone tell me where I can download a Armoire tutorial? The link in the first post is corrupted.
Test Subject
#61 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 11:53 PM
I just checked it, and it was fine for me. I'd try it again :D

Jimbo-
Instructor
#62 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lym
Can anyone tell me where I can download a Armoire tutorial? The link in the first post is corrupted.

Try downloading again, cause i just tried it and its as good as new! make sure that you check the "Remember Me" box before you log in. (so cookies will be saved "i guess")
Test Subject
#63 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 4:21 PM
Thanks a lot for your tutorial; it´s really good, but I had problem.
I followed the tut step-by-step (except rotate the new mesh, next time I´ll do), but I couldn´t do that thing of "assign hash", I don´t have the option. And that´s what happened
Screenshots
Instructor
#64 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 3:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tete_853
Thanks a lot for your tutorial; it´s really good, but I had problem.
I followed the tut step-by-step (except rotate the new mesh, next time I´ll do), but I couldn´t do that thing of "assign hash", I don´t have the option. And that´s what happened

First Of all, This tutorial was made in 2005, which means that SimPE, had its differences, and it was updated since that time, Second, What do you mean rotating the mesh, all the steps should be done by order, please try the tutorial again, when i did it, i failed twice, and the third time it worked

Don't Give Up!
Test Subject
#65 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 5:20 PM
I downloaded the tutorial 4 times and the folder is empty?????
Test Subject
#66 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 8:09 PM Last edited by knowledgeSim : 2nd Nov 2012 at 8:23 PM.
silly me, I only wanted to know how to retain the animations and I spent quite some time browsing for the answer through the whole tutorial... just because I wasn't able to find this one first: http://www1.modthesims.info/showthr...5#startcomments and it's a sticky! since jwoods tutorial is not here but in "Object Creation: Modding" I guess I was just looking in the wrong category... that, or maybe that I need to take a break anyway, do not make the same mistake I did!
Page 3 of 3