Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 6:05 AM
Default Bodyshop files not showing
I hope this is the right place. When I'm working in bodyshop, and I go to "load saved project", there is nothing there. I click on "sort by name" & "sort by date" but nothing is there. One file did show up once, but that was it. The content I make shows up in game. It just doesn't show in "load project". Can someone please help?
Thank you in advanced.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 7:51 AM
Sounds like you dont have anything in the projects folder.
Is there any thing in the My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Projects
If there isn't, nothing will show up in the load project area.

Hooked on fonix? dun gud 4 me,
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 7:57 AM
Ya, everything is in the projects folder, and there are only three recolors. Some times they show, but very rarely.
Feeder of Cheesecake to Llamas
retired moderator
#4 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 9:50 PM
Are you saving the projects as .bmp files? Any other tag will make them not show up.

"Living well is the best revenge. . ." George Bernard Shaw
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Apr 2006 at 6:18 AM
Ummm....I'm not sure, I'm really, really new to this, and wasn't aware of saving as a certain file. But, I will give it a try, and hopefully that will fix it. I have a few want to share with you all....as soon as I can figure that part out, haha. Thanks everyone for the help. It's much appreciated. Smiles.