Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jul 2012 at 6:30 AM
Default Rabbit hole rugs??
Hi,

Can someone please explain to me how rabbit hole rugs work? What are these? I've heard that using a rabbit hole rug, you can create a rabbithole from any building.. is this true?

Thanks
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th Jul 2012 at 11:12 AM
Rabbithole rugs look like ordinary rugs but are modded to work like a rabbithole building. They enable you to make a building of your own choice of design rather than EA's defaults, and which is not just an empty shell but can have other purposes as well. To use one, you put it on a community lot and sims will treat it as a rabbithole building and disappear into the rug the same way they disappear into the rabbithole buildings. For instance, if you place a 'Diner' rabbithole rug and send a sim there to eat, or to work as a cook, they will go to the rug and disappear, and you'll get the progress bar coming up onscreen showing their progress in there the same as you would with the diner rabbithole building, and then they will re-appear again on the rug when they are finished.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jul 2012 at 10:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EsmeraldaF
Rabbithole rugs look like ordinary rugs but are modded to work like a rabbithole building. They enable you to make a building of your own choice of design rather than EA's defaults, and which is not just an empty shell but can have other purposes as well. To use one, you put it on a community lot and sims will treat it as a rabbithole building and disappear into the rug the same way they disappear into the rabbithole buildings. For instance, if you place a 'Diner' rabbithole rug and send a sim there to eat, or to work as a cook, they will go to the rug and disappear, and you'll get the progress bar coming up onscreen showing their progress in there the same as you would with the diner rabbithole building, and then they will re-appear again on the rug when they are finished.

Wow, that sounds awesome Do you know where I could find some of these?? Thanks heaps for your help
Mad Poster
#4 Old 27th Jul 2012 at 11:18 AM
They're here http://www.modthesims.info/d/435107 and here http://customsims3.com/forums/thread-53.html (Jynx and Raven Shadow are the same person). They come as a choice of rugs or doors - I use the doors myself, but many people prefer the rugs.