Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#126 Old 18th Jun 2017 at 3:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lordtyger9
Ceridwen and Liam O'Nial Brother and Sister
Seen this on LeeFish... VERY nice! Good work!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#127 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 8:32 AM
Thank you for the invite!
Instructor
Original Poster
#128 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 5:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer1215
Thank you for the invite!

You're most welcome simmer1215! I hope you enjoy our group !

What's going on in your game group here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdis...546&groupid=906
Check it out ;)
Instructor
Original Poster
#129 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 5:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kunder
I'm intrigued! I want to know how y'all do this! There is no .gov in my hoods, other than what I do. I feel like I'm missing out!

Never mind, I just figured it out!

My Smorgian Sims are rarin' to be put into the spot light, as soon as I get some pics!

Ottomas Empire Sims, are wanting to tell THEIR stories!

Wonderful, I anticipate that your depictions of instrumental ancient empires ought to be rather intriguing. I love the puns you incorporated into the empire names! I'll be keeping an eye out for your post !

What's going on in your game group here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdis...546&groupid=906
Check it out ;)
Field Researcher
#130 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 10:31 PM
I may be able to finally post something here soon, assuming the sale price for laptops is good on Thursday. My desktop is a mess of disk read errors, so RIP unsaved data, which unfortunately includes a fair bit of my Sims stuff. Oh well I had ample warning and failed to take the necessary steps out of an apathy. It's a shame really, I spent so much time working on a urban neighbourhood, but just couldn't get into it that much. Possibly because it takes a while to build up that dense city feeling. On the plus side I got my Cities Skylines data saved, and probably have something from the Sims 2. It's going to be annoying having to re-download the custom content though... that might take about a day even, yikes.

Ok maybe it won't be that soon, but hey there's hope. Just saying though if I don't post anything by September I probably won't get the chance for a while with the looming massive time investment called university, specifically Engineering which is said to be especially tough... I'm going to get a bit of a head start with Khan Academy.

WowoW it's a badly hidden owo UwU Yeet skeet Idk what I'm doing
Instructor
Original Poster
#131 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 1:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cord11
I may be able to finally post something here soon, assuming the sale price for laptops is good on Thursday. My desktop is a mess of disk read errors, so RIP unsaved data, which unfortunately includes a fair bit of my Sims stuff. Oh well I had ample warning and failed to take the necessary steps out of an apathy. It's a shame really, I spent so much time working on a urban neighbourhood, but just couldn't get into it that much. Possibly because it takes a while to build up that dense city feeling. On the plus side I got my Cities Skylines data saved, and probably have something from the Sims 2. It's going to be annoying having to re-download the custom content though... that might take about a day even, yikes.

Ok maybe it won't be that soon, but hey there's hope. Just saying though if I don't post anything by September I probably won't get the chance for a while with the looming massive time investment called university, specifically Engineering which is said to be especially tough... I'm going to get a bit of a head start with Khan Academy.

I'm sorry about that cord11, I know the feeling of losing whole hood you worked really hard on... and university too / Good luck with your engineering class When you do get your hood sorted out, I'll be glad to hear about it.

Check it out ;)
Top Secret Researcher
#132 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 5:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kunder
Seen this on LeeFish... VERY nice! Good work!

@Kunder, I am glad that you like Ceridwen and Liam. They are one of two families that I created when I began playing.

I will have more on Ceridwen and Liam O'Nial for sure. They are in my rotation list. It is just that it takes me some time to work my through my list because of the way I play. I will get to them sometime. but not right away. I do play quite regularly and I do post an update most every day though.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
just a girl
#133 Old 14th Jul 2017 at 3:36 PM
Thanks for the invite. In my game, a lot of mod testing is going on. Sims have been fixing a lot of electrical boxes and experiencing a lot of power problems lately.
I have this testing 'hood called Village. It's very old and lived through many download folder changes, but still surprisingly alive and well. Lately, I've been mostly playing four households. Goodies opened home and community businesses, while Faith got younger. Roseland had to put his dog up for adoption, because he's been too busy on the testing polygon of plumbing and electronics on his lot. Ramaswamis changing apartments. Their neighbor accidentally dialed a wrong number and adopted a boy.
Maybe someday I'll have something more interesting to tell.
Instructor
Original Poster
#134 Old 14th Jul 2017 at 3:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lamare
Thanks for the invite. In my game, a lot of mod testing is going on. Sims have been fixing a lot of electrical boxes and experiencing a lot of power problems lately.
I have this testing 'hood called Village. It's very old and lived through many download folder changes, but still surprisingly alive and well. Lately, I've been mostly playing four households. Goodies opened home and community businesses, while Faith got younger. Roseland had to put his dog up for adoption, because he's been too busy on the testing polygon of plumbing and electronics on his lot. Ramaswamis changing apartments. Their neighbor accidentally dialed a wrong number and adopted a boy.
Maybe someday I'll have something more interesting to tell.

Sounds intriguing Lamare! I'd be rather glad to read about Village, and your mod testing endeavors. Dialing the wrong number and adopting a boy... that's a first . I wonder how the Ramaswami's neighbors will treat him? Anyhow, thank you for joining, and I can't wait to see you in the forums .

Check it out ;)
Lab Assistant
#135 Old 14th Jul 2017 at 5:03 PM
Thank you very much for your invitation. Since I do not play very frequently, I'm not sure if my playing style is worth sharing as much as others. I most likely tend to play when exams are around the corner (yeah I know stupid but I'm the queen of procrastination) :D
Top Secret Researcher
#136 Old 14th Jul 2017 at 6:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Katerina Petrova
Thank you very much for your invitation. Since I do not play very frequently, I'm not sure if my playing style is worth sharing as much as others. I most likely tend to play when exams are around the corner (yeah I know stupid but I'm the queen of procrastination) :D

Even if you post infrequently I am sure that what you post would be worth sharing. I know that I love to see the pictures and read what others are posting about.

Also sharing what is happening in your game might encourage you to play more often. :-)

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Instructor
Original Poster
#137 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 2:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Katerina Petrova

Thank you very much for joining! I agree with lordtyger9. I'm sure it's worth sharing. Hilariously enough, I also do the same thing as you do, so if you're the queen, then I'm the duchess . (I do finish a majority of my work in advance, though) Anyways, I can't wait to hear about your game!

Check it out ;)
Test Subject
#138 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 7:07 PM
Thank you so much for the invite! I'm still getting my neighbourhood together and all that jazz but once everything is up and running I'll be sure to make a thread. In the meantime, I'm going to have a look at some of the threads and enjoy -- well, I say some... but I'll probably end up looking at everything.

I must admit that quite a lot of my gameplay is based off certain fandoms (AoT being the most current one) but I'd be more than happy to include all the relevant information in the thread, if that's okay?

Anyway, thank you (again) for inviting me to your group; I can't wait to get involved! :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#139 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 7:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Milkybabydoll
Thank you so much for the invite! I'm still getting my neighbourhood together and all that jazz but once everything is up and running I'll be sure to make a thread. In the meantime, I'm going to have a look at some of the threads and enjoy -- well, I say some... but I'll probably end up looking at everything.

I must admit that quite a lot of my gameplay is based off certain fandoms (AoT being the most current one) but I'd be more than happy to include all the relevant information in the thread, if that's okay?

Anyway, thank you (again) for inviting me to your group; I can't wait to get involved! :D

Thanks for joining Milkybabydoll! I can't wait to hear about your hood, my hood is also beginning to take elements from my own fandom . There are also a substantial amount of rather interesting hoods to read about within this group. And yes, it would be perfectly fine if you included all of the relevant information in the thread . I hope you enjoy our group!

Check it out ;)
Lab Assistant
#140 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 11:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emperor Crat
Thank you very much for joining! I agree with lordtyger9. I'm sure it's worth sharing. Hilariously enough, I also do the same thing as you do, so if you're the queen, then I'm the duchess . (I do finish a majority of my work in advance, though) Anyways, I can't wait to hear about your game!

I'm a last minute girl. I only function with a lot of stress and afterwards promise to myself to do it differently next time...I NEVER do :D
I think I will share my playing style when I have taken some pictures of the neighboorhood and its subhoods. Just checked for it and the last ones were from 2014...ups.
Instructor
Original Poster
#141 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 3:38 PM
Sounds like a lot of my classmates Well... As long as it works
Anyways, sounds great! I'd be glad to read about your hood

Check it out ;)
Lab Assistant
#142 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 9:31 AM
Thanks for the invitation, I am going to have a read of what you are all up to then will tell you about my game.
Top Secret Researcher
#143 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 11:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ladykatsim
Thanks for the invitation, I am going to have a read of what you are all up to then will tell you about my game.

Ahh then looking forward to learning about your game. I like to find out what other people are doing in their games.

Me I am going to be posting in a week or two, got to work on the next location in my rotation first

Instructor
Original Poster
#144 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ladykatsim

Sounds great! Welcome to the group, ladykatsim

Check it out ;)
Field Researcher
#145 Old 27th Jul 2017 at 7:38 PM
Thanks for the invitation. I love reading about and seeing what people are doing in their games. I'm in the middle of an offspring challenge, but thinking a lot about what I want to do next. It may be a while before I post about my game (unless I post some stuff about the challenge I'm doing), but I have lots of reading to do here!
Instructor
Original Poster
#146 Old 27th Jul 2017 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cher64
Thanks for the invitation. I love reading about and seeing what people are doing in their games. I'm in the middle of an offspring challenge, but thinking a lot about what I want to do next. It may be a while before I post about my game (unless I post some stuff about the challenge I'm doing), but I have lots of reading to do here!

You're most welcome Cher64! I really hope that you enjoy our group thoroughly, and I anticipate reading about your offspring challenge, which sounds rather intriguing! Thanks for joining

Check it out ;)
Test Subject
#147 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 4:04 PM
Thanks so much for inviting me! I'm currently focusing on my Test of Time hood atm, right now I'm in the Roman era and posting updates on my ToT blog (olivepixelstestoftime.blogspot.com)
Instructor
Original Poster
#148 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 8:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ToriOlivia
Thanks so much for inviting me! I'm currently focusing on my Test of Time hood atm, right now I'm in the Roman era and posting updates on my ToT blog (olivepixelstestoftime.blogspot.com)

Sorry for the delayed reply. Thank you for joining our group, and I certainly plan to look at your blog. I am sure that it is rather intriguing, seeing as the Roman era was notorious for its various conflicts and societal progression. I imagine you must have an inexhaustible collection of cc. Nevertheless, welcome to the group!

Check it out ;)
Forum Resident
#149 Old 24th Aug 2017 at 7:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ToriOlivia

Hi ToriOlivia. I took a look at your blog. I loved reading about your Neanderthal age Sims. Great names! And the triples were adorable!
I haven't had the chance to take a look at the Roman Era yet, but I will. I absolutely love the idea of growing Sims through the ages. I have never had a game go longer than four generations. Twenty generations looks difficult, but fun!

Right now, my Sims are shipwrecked on an island, and I am using a lot of the same CC as your Neanderthal family. The shipwrecked hood is my practice run before starting a Wild West hood. :-)

So many things to learn; so few brain cells to process the info needed to learn things!
Shipwreck Island
Lab Assistant
#150 Old 26th Aug 2017 at 7:24 PM
Thank you for the invite! I've been on MTS for years now so this was quite unexpected!

I play TS2UC, and I am currently having to rebuild my whole game because I had to do a hard reset after multiple issues and a bonehead mistake on my part. I was able to backup my thousands of CC downloads, neighborhoods, some lots, and whatnot, but it's just not the same.

If anyone has any links to small terrain neighborhoods, please share them with me! I love building hoods from scratch, but the medium and big terrains are not my favorites or strong suits.

One day I would like to upload a lot or Sim to MTS (for the first time!), but until I figure out how to tell which expansions, SPs, and CC people need to download my stuff so they can properly play it, I won't be doing that.

Page 6 of 7