Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 7:18 PM Last edited by 234jiao : 19th Jun 2009 at 7:37 PM.
Asian skins made by myself-TS3 Skin Replacements
I don't like the skins default with TS3 beacuse Im an Asian
I draw some skins about Asian style
do you like them?
thanks HystericalParoxysm & the same to 千人斩竞争
they told me how to edite the skin mod~

the skin is *.package file,put it in sims 3\Mods\Packages,make sure U have "resource.cfg "and haven't install any other skins.

if it doesn't work,delete the file called simCompositorCache.package which is in My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\

there are some Screenshots:

at last welcom to my blog(if you can speak Chinese ):http://hi.baidu.com/234jiao/blog
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Asian skins made by 234jiao.rar (8.13 MB, 5973 downloads) - View custom content
Description: two files include in the rar-male & female
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 7:21 PM
These look very nice, but if you want to share them here, please use the "Upload Items" link under the Creator menu at the top of the screen and upload them properly to a thread in our Downloads section.

You will need to provide full body pics (head to toe, not stopping at the hip as you have shown). I would also strongly suggest showing the male skin on a fat sim too, to illustrate that it will look very odd to use your skin on fat sims with the muscles drawn on the stomach like you have.

Additionally, you will need to remove the pubic hair from the males to upload it here - you are welcome to upload skins with pubic hair details on our adult site instead if you would like.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 7:37 PM
how
the skin is *.package file,put it in sims 3\Mods\Packages,make sure U have "resource.cfg "and haven't install any other skins.

if it doesn't work,delete the file called simCompositorCache.package which is in My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\

how do you get the file
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Please post up as a proper download thread.