Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 11:27 PM Last edited by Lyralei : 11th Nov 2017 at 11:43 AM.
Default help!
I keep getting an error code when I try launch my game!! help, I can't load any families anything! whats going on??
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 11:37 PM
Maybe try reinstalling the game? It could possibly be an issue with your game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 12:20 AM
thanks, i just have started anew, sad though I had a years worth of stuff on my last game!
Scholar
#4 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 1:42 AM
:/ maybe wait for more than one opinion for future reference
Scholar
#5 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 2:11 AM
Is your problem error code 102 or 122 if you have a message pop up? If so, that's a known issue right now that seems to be triggered by deleting Sims from a save. That's the main error I've seen from not being able to load a household. I would seriously wait and not play any important saves till the dust all settles from this patch insanity.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 3:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
Is your problem error code 102 or 122 if you have a message pop up? If so, that's a known issue right now that seems to be triggered by deleting Sims from a save. That's the main error I've seen from not being able to load a household. I would seriously wait and not play any important saves till the dust all settles from this patch insanity.

thanks, aparkinson, i will probably do just that..(sad face) wish they'd not fix things that ain't broke, so to speak...
Scholar
#7 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 5:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by StarlightShadowDancer
thanks, aparkinson, i will probably do just that..(sad face) wish they'd not fix things that ain't broke, so to speak...

I know. Trust me. Keep a backup of your Sims 4 folder from My Documents somewhere safe when you do go back to playing your existing saves. I have mine backed up on an external hard drive. It's a good practice to have in case something ever goes wrong. This patch isn't nearly as bad as the one for Sims 3 Pets so far.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#8 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 11:42 AM