Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 2:44 AM Last edited by von_hatred : 2nd May 2018 at 2:55 AM.
Default Sawali wall patterns
Hello guys! I was wondering where can I find a sawali pattern wallpapers? I've been searching through google but I have no luck, maybe there's someone/somebody here who can help me. I need it to make a sim house version of "bahay-kubo". Please, I would really appreciate the help. Thank you in advance!
I've included pictures of sawali in case you aren't familiar with it. And also some photos of "bahay-kubo".
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 7:25 AM
I made similar builds for an island world without roads that I sometimes play, but used the patterns that might be base game in different bamboo/weave shades. I never thought to search for something better.

The closest I found is when I search weave & wicker. TSR has 9 pages under that category, and some creators show their patterns on walls. I didn't go through all 9 pages, but the ones I did look at closely were pretty nice. You might find one there you like, or several to mix and match.

Something closer to your examples would be well worth keeping. Hoping the patterns are out there and get shared here

https://thesimsresource.com/downloa...ls-weavewicker/
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 9:23 AM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 10:16 AM
Thank you so much LeeAlee and Aisquared! Your suggestions were exactly what I need. I really appreciated it. Thank you again so much!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 1:36 AM
You're welcome

I've been cleaning up/deleting some of my Sims files, but couldn't resist downloading the HelleN set that aisquared linked to. Very nice!