Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 11:46 PM
Default Can't complete party goal 'Sims playing games at the same time'
I'm having trouble completing the 'Sims play games at the same time' party goal. I used to use the gaming table or the video game console, but neither of those are working now. My Sims sit down to play and the party goal isn't affected. I took out all mods and CC and the problem was still there. Has anyone else noticed this? Is it a patch/C&D issue? Is there a workaround?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 3:30 AM
Default Same here.
Quote: Originally posted by NellyStardust
I'm having trouble completing the 'Sims play games at the same time' party goal. I used to use the gaming table or the video game console, but neither of those are working now. My Sims sit down to play and the party goal isn't affected. I took out all mods and CC and the problem was still there. Has anyone else noticed this? Is it a patch/C&D issue? Is there a workaround?

I made an account just to respond to you. I'm having the exact same issue.

I can't complete the "Have X Number of Sims Listen To Music at the Same Time" task either. I form a group and select a genre of music to listen to as a group, and the party scoring system won't register/count them. In regard to playing games at the same time, I've tried video games, the card table, chess, the Don't Wake The Llama game, and everything else I can think of. The only change I've made to my game in installing Cats and Dogs - there's nothing else I can think of that would've caused this glitch.

I tweeted at EA Support, and they've been asking me to try different households, disabling mods, etc. and none of those solutions have fixed anything.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 11:00 AM
Apparently a lot of other people are experiencing this issue, and it seems to be related to the latest changes in the game.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Repor...ng/td-p/6381164