Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#251 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 8:56 PM
I'd like my name changed to:
SkankBenSkank

It's the name I use more often.

As for a funny reason/story...

The End of V.
Strolling down the sidewalk, the city's skyline serving as his horizon, a young man takes a walk to collect his thoughts...The buildings, their lower stories lit ever so slightly by the occasional streetlight, served as decorations for the asphalt pathway he walked, his mind wandering in the direction of existentialism. While staring at nothing, his sight ignored, he falls upon the romantic visage of a young woman, headed his way. She seemed none to worried at his presence, and continued, unfettered, on her route. "Who is this goddess?" he thought to himself, his mouth slightly open in wonderment.
Her gaze moves up to join his, only to see him look away, embarrassed at his obvious ogling.
The distance between them shortens...
He looks back, only to find the look he abandoned moments ago upon her fair-skinned face. They both smile, as they near one another.
"What should I say? Should I just say 'hi'? Or would it be weird to say anything at all?" Before he had time to reach a decision, their paths intersected...
Stumbling over his words, he introduces himself.
"Hi, I'm V--" his words had been cut short, his consciousness leaves him for a short time.
His lucidity returning, he awakens on his side, curled up in the fetal position on his side, with open wallet in front of him, and a sharp pain.
Wincing, he reaches for his wallet to find a note:
"Hi, I'm Stacy. I like to kick people in the d*ck and take their identity."

Fin.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#252 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 2:32 AM
I am requesting a screen name change to RepulsiveDesire

Thanks much
Lab Assistant
#253 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 7:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Same Difference
I am requesting a screen name change to RepulsiveDesire

Thanks much
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
Make up a funny store about *why* you want your name changed. If we like it, we'll change it. Otherwise, no dice.

And even then, it won't be right away. Depends on whenever an admin reads the story, if they like it, and if they feel like doing it. I'm still waiting for my name change, too. :P
Lab Assistant
#254 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 12:28 AM Last edited by Nekrokid88 : 9th Oct 2009 at 5:27 AM.
I would like to have my name changed to "SyntheticParadise".
For personnal reasons(wich may be told in private), I want more of a gender neutral username than what I already have, if that's possible. Another reason is to match my gaia online account.

Another more reason is I was a kid when I choosen this username... Time flied, and now I grew to hate it. So please, please, help me to keep on sharing with the community when I get my new computer.

My respects,
Innocence Vorgiantreupe.

A.k.A SyntheticParadise
Lab Assistant
#255 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 5:17 AM Last edited by Nekrokid88 : 9th Oct 2009 at 12:04 PM.
I'm upping this thread, as I recieved my new computer few days ago and will start labelling my creations with "SyntheticParadise". I'm sorry if I seem a bit impatient or anything, but I haven't be able to post new stuff since more than a year..

A.k.A SyntheticParadise
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#256 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 3:26 PM
In general, we grant name changes when the requestee provides an entertaining story (not necessarily true) about why they want the name changed. This thread was an exception, however you'll notice that it was formally closed over a month ago.

I was going to contact you about your request, Nekrokid, actually - as another exception; until I realised you'd changed your mind about your nick again, already. If you still want the change, PM an admin with your funny story, or post it in Site Issues.

I'm locking this thread to prevent further confusion.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Locked thread | Locked by: whiterider Reason: No longer needed
Page 11 of 11