Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#126 Old 10th May 2015 at 9:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HorseSimmer09
@KiriMaccyG - Thank you, for still doing the challenge. Yeah, it's been A LONG time since anyone commented. Yeah, I forgive you. I understand.

Unfortunately I'm gunna have to take a break from the challenge again, I've got my final exams coming up for my degree in the next 3-4 weeks, so need to try and keep myself from the distraction of Sims haha ! But once it's all over I'll be carrying on with the challenge
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#127 Old 11th May 2015 at 9:54 PM
@KiriMaccyG - I totally understand! Take all the time yoiu would like. A degree is a really important thing in life.
Test Subject
#128 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 5:35 PM
I'm finally freeeeee! Time to start some serious Sims playing! :D
Test Subject
#129 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 9:41 PM
Test Subject
#130 Old 8th Jun 2015 at 9:04 PM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#131 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 8:51 PM
@KiriMaccyG - OMG! So glad you updated! It's really sad that the original breeding dogs died. Oops, I might've just accidently said a spoiler. Oops.
Test Subject
#132 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 9:30 PM
I am doing a let's play on this challenge!! It seems really interesting!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#133 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 2:26 PM
@poohbear9718 - Yay! Thank you for trying this challenge, it's really helpful in all ways. I'm so glad to have a new participator! Good luck!
Test Subject
#134 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 3:50 PM
@poohbear9718 - Yay! Thank you for trying this challenge, it's really helpful in all ways. I'm so glad to have a new participator! Good luck!

Thanks!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#135 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 11:43 PM
@poohbear9718 - Be sure to update!
Test Subject
#136 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 11:53 PM
@poohbear9718 - Be sure to update!

Of course!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#137 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 6:22 PM
@poohbear9718 - ☺️ Ok! Good luck!
Test Subject
#138 Old 19th Jul 2015 at 12:09 PM Last edited by FireEclipse : 21st Jul 2015 at 10:00 AM.
Im back! I had a break from gaming because of exams. Ill post later when I have played.
Test Subject
#139 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 10:48 AM Last edited by FireEclipse : 21st Jul 2015 at 12:10 PM.
Nevermind, I have to restart because my entire save file is corrupted and is crashing my game :'(
Ill get it back.
Test Subject
#140 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 8:04 AM
If anyone has any questions please ask. And, if anyone creates a blog for this, please leave a link in the comments.

So what do I do when I cant fit anymore puppies into the household?
Test Subject
#141 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 11:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SadlyImNotAMinecraft

if your household is full wait until the puppies reach adulthood, teach them to sit, and then put them up for adoption. Make sure to keep in mind that if you don't get 100 puppies with the first generation, you have an heir to continue the line.
Mad Poster
#142 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 4:11 PM
Hi there
I will try this challenge too, but have questions....
Can I start this with creating 2 dogs in CAP with my main sim? Or this really have to be just one CAP dog ? Because I am totally going for Dalmatiens.
Also, how long should be the puppy lifespan, how many days before they age to adult? What would you recommend ?

Thank you.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#143 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 6:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FireEclipse
Nevermind, I have to restart because my entire save file is corrupted and is crashing my game :'(
Ill get it back.

Aaawww, that's sad. Good luck trying to get it back. I hope you do.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#144 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 6:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SadlyImNotAMinecraft

You should adopt them out and then give yourself a little money because you don't get any money originally from when you adopt them out. :P
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#145 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 6:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Hi there
I will try this challenge too, but have questions....
Can I start this with creating 2 dogs in CAP with my main sim? Or this really have to be just one CAP dog ? Because I am totally going for Dalmatiens.
Also, how long should be the puppy lifespan, how many days before they age to adult? What would you recommend ?

Thank you.

You can create 2 dogs in CAP it doesn't have to be just 1 dog made in CAP. Dalmations are really pretty dogs, too. I would reccomend maybe 4-6 days as a puppy just so it isn't to short but it isn't extremely long. That's just what I reccomend, you don't have to do that, you can do whatever you would like with the lifespawn of a puppy. :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#146 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 6:47 PM
I'm very sorry everyone that I haven't been on this thread for so long. Some of you may not even be playing the challenge anymore. If you aren't thats ok. Thanks for trying. I've had some things going on irl, so that's why I couldn't be on for so long. I hope everyone understands. If your still playing, again, I wish you luck! Peace
Test Subject
#147 Old 7th Nov 2015 at 4:44 AM
Hello everyone. I made this a 100 Puppy Challenge

I am thinking about starting this challenge. I'm generally all about using premium content for these type challenges, unless prohibited by the challenge. Things like the Grow Station the Pet Feeder , Chicken Coop , dragons, etc.

I didn't see any comments about these, so I assume they're ok?
Test Subject
#148 Old 7th Nov 2015 at 4:57 PM
About to start this today! Can't wait! ^-^
Test Subject
#149 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 4:20 AM
I'm going to blog this challenge! You can find it here, http://thesimschallenge.weebly.com/100-puppies
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#150 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 1:48 PM
@NonSequitorian - Yes, they should be okay, because I don't really think it's going to effect and of the dogs/puppies. Have fun!
Page 6 of 8