Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Dec 2018 at 1:40 AM
Default Compatible Traits for Couples?
I'm having a really hard time having my two sims fall in love. I've tried switching up the traits, but no luck. Is there any certain compatible traits or an easier way to make them fall in love?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Dec 2018 at 5:11 AM
Wow, I've never had this issue - mine seem to fall in love if they so much as move, and I can't really say what traits are more compatible (possibly to give them the same traits though?), only that there are some that are the opposite. Like if one sim has the unflirty trait, or one is a slob while the other is neat. You've checked that, I assume? Other than that, have you made sure to build the friendship up to max first? Because from my experience, once the friendship bar is full, any little romantic overture will just have the romance bar climb.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Dec 2018 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ry�chan
Wow, I've never had this issue - mine seem to fall in love if they so much as move, and I can't really say what traits are more compatible (possibly to give them the same traits though?), only that there are some that are the opposite. Like if one sim has the unflirty trait, or one is a slob while the other is neat. You've checked that, I assume? Other than that, have you made sure to build the friendship up to max first? Because from my experience, once the friendship bar is full, any little romantic overture will just have the romance bar climb.

I ended up making another male sim for the female, and everything worked perfectly. Perhaps the two sims just did not like each other? The amount of character each sim has in this game baffles me