Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jan 2005 at 10:56 AM
Default Trouble at recoloring the "TableEnd_Club"
Hello,

For some strange reasons, I don't manage to recolor the object "TableEnd_Club".

Few days ago, when I choosed to recolor it, the package file came empty. So, when I read that SimPE was updated, allowing recolors of objects that didn't work before, I installed it (even if I've seen plenty of recolors of this object, so I was supposing it was working for others...).

Now, with SimPE 0.14.1843, when I try to recolor the end table, I have the normal content in the package (texture image, etc...), and I do the usual process (import-update all sizes-commit-save), but the object doesn't appear in the game. Not even without the home-made texture. The table just doesn't appear...
:weep:

Any idea of the problem? I haven't found any thread about this object, and considering the number of recolors of that object, I wonder if I'm not the only one to have it, but maybe it exists with other objects as well...

Thanks for all the help you could bring!
Advertisement
The ModFather
retired moderator
#2 Old 18th Jan 2005 at 11:41 AM
For some strange reason, SimPE gets the wrong MMAT for that table. To fix it, select the Material Override and change the objectGUID to 0xAC429006.

I'm going to tell Quaxi about this problem.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Jan 2005 at 11:58 AM
Thank you so much for your precious help! It works greatly!