Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Victorian-Gothic Set

by Adele Posted 30th Aug 2008 at 12:42 PM - Updated 14th May 2009 at 7:42 PM by Adele

277 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 248 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 12
Top Secret Researcher
#101 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 6:37 PM
My mouth is still wide open since I seen this set.
May I say everything you make for us is just so artistic and full of the best.
Thank You for creating such fantastic things for us, you are a great creator.
Test Subject
#102 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 10:05 PM
your stuff is pretty much the only custom furniture i use in my game. it is so, so amazing and i can't thank you enough for sharing it.
Test Subject
#103 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 10:41 PM
This is simply amazing... It's just what I needed for my story sets Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#104 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 10:43 PM
Thanks stereophonic!
Lab Assistant
#105 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 2:42 AM
This is exquisite, thank you!
I'll save this set for a very fancy, haunted house. Lol.
Lab Assistant
#106 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 1:00 PM
wow I am gobsmacked!!! Outstanding work THANKYOU!!!

"Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever".
R.I.P Brandon Lee
Test Subject
#107 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 7:30 AM
wow! >.<
these are gorgeous.
i love them.
thank you!! >.<
Test Subject
#108 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 10:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cameronsnan
Beautiful Adele, thankyou

edited to add: Looks fabulous in game :lovestruc but..... oops!.... the book mesh appears to be missing, they are flashing blue under the small tables and also the wall hangings are missing from the collection file. Didn't notice if they were actually missing from the game. I'll recheck and report back

Hi there did I too found the flashing blue under and missing photos, have you resolved this issue, Cheers maena

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

-Helen Keller-
(1880-1968)
Test Subject
#109 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 2:31 PM
Thanks for uploading the missing files, and Thanks to Stereophonic for posting the link before that. No more flashing blue in this gorgeous set.

Please post a bathroom and/or kitchen set so I can have a complete ADELE house.
Lab Assistant
#110 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 3:17 PM
Exquisite detail and enchanting style. You set very high standards for your work and it is very much appreciated. Thank you for sharing your creations and the amazing effort you put into all of your designs. Astounding.
Test Subject
#111 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 7:13 PM
Adele, not only did I hit the thanks button for you, but I HAD to leavea comment as well. I have to say this set showcases some of the best texturing I have ever seen in custom content. All the pieces in this set look so real that I get a sense of just how the fabric on the seating would feel or how the metal work would be cold to the touch. And the colors are, well let's just say exquisite, because I can't think of any other words that would do your creation justice. Simply excellent work! I always look forward to seeing more creations like this from you. You are right up there in the top 5 list as one of my favorite creators ever. Bravo, Adele, bravo!

"If you don't think women are explosive, try dropping one!" ~ Anonymous
Test Subject
#112 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 7:47 PM
Gooosh. I do love your work Adele. You are fab
Lab Assistant
#113 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 8:45 PM
Oh man thanks I can't wait to import your stuff. I love your work! ----> Big Fan!
Field Researcher
#114 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 5:31 PM
There is no button to thank you twice, so, Thank you Thank you!

ClicknPsycho
Test Subject
#115 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 3:20 AM
This is beautiful! Are you planning on making dining or bedroom sets to go along with it?
Test Subject
#116 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 4:47 AM
It seems so many contributers to this site forget the design element in their items; but you're stuff continues to impress me! Thanks for not just being a gamer, but also a great designer!
Lab Assistant
#117 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 11:33 PM
I love you.

Everyone has a weakness, everyone dies, and everyone passes out after getting hit with a steel bat.
C.Rod
Lab Assistant
#118 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 12:10 AM
This is amazing thanks so much great job!!
Field Researcher
#119 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 3:37 AM
Even though, this is too many meshes for my game, since i want to keep my mesh count low, it is beautiful. It's so beautiful. I always wished i lived in this era, and you captured it beautifully...
Test Subject
#120 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 5:56 AM
Adele, danke! Your work is outstanding, and, as always, I very much enjoy.

(I have that same version of Alice, in fact I've reading it now, ha!)
Test Subject
#121 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 1:55 PM
Thank you so much! This is just beatifull!... I'm literally spechless (or just don't know the apropriate words in english)

I'm going now to redecorate my Victorian neighbourhood! My sims are thanking too!
Test Subject
#122 Old 17th Sep 2008 at 4:02 AM
This is absolutely made of win. Perfect for my Sweeney Todd family too
Lab Assistant
#123 Old 17th Sep 2008 at 2:14 PM
What great quality, thank you so much!!!!
Lab Assistant
#124 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 2:08 AM
I just downloaded this as my "Congratulations on maybe not having failed my first French test!"

Thank You! - Chibi

My love for you was so deep, It nearly destroyed me.
Test Subject
#125 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 1:00 PM
Wow Thank for all.
It very nice.
Page 5 of 12