Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Deviant Savant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 12:30 PM Last edited by daysies : 13th Jul 2005 at 2:59 PM.
Default Request forums have changed
***** THIS IS NOT THE REQUEST FORUM *****

The new forums are now located here:

http://www.modthesims2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=278

Hi All, In our regular examination of the way MTS2 is running, the staff identified a section that needed housekeeping. In the old Requests forums, lots of people put in threads asking for stuff that already existed - either here or on alternative Sims 2 sites. The sheer volume of these requests meant that legitimate, well thought out requests went unnoticed a lot of the time. To that end, we have created a new, more organised section to post your requests in, as well as new rules and new information before you post there. Due to the number and type of requests in the old forums, we have decided to clear them completely and start with a "blank slate". We apologise for any inconvienience this may cause but we hope you enjoy the new section."

"I guess I should warn you: If I turn out to be particularly clear, you've probably misunderstood what I said" - Alan Greenspan
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 12:36 PM
Now that the WCIF forum is defunct, what will be the approach towards the inevitable requests for things that already exist, either on this site or elsewhere? Should it just be accepted that will happen, and we'll simply direct the requestor to where the object can be obtained?
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 1:25 PM
I think that sounds like it would work, I guess that if they couldn't find it elsewhere they are not sure where to look to begin with. So I'd point them in the right direction.
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 2:59 PM
Hello Everyone, can some one help me out?
I wan to make a request but I dont no how.

can someone make pudding for the game that you can eat and pudding containers that you can see..

and a fridge full of Pudding would be awesome!!
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#5 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 3:08 PM
You're going to be in trouble now... :eek:
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#6 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 3:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by akakbud
Hello Everyone, can some one help me out?
I wan to make a request but I dont no how.

can someone make pudding for the game that you can eat and pudding containers that you can see..

and a fridge full of Pudding would be awesome!!

This is not the request thread. Read the site news and post in the appropriate forum.

DDO
Field Researcher
#7 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 3:39 PM
now i know it too =)
Forum Resident
#8 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 6:43 PM
is the thanks button useful?
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 9:03 PM
Default huh
Quote: Originally posted by daysies
This is not the request thread. Read the site news and post in the appropriate forum.

But that's how I got Here, Site News that is..
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 1:03 AM
Default Where the heck did my T-Shirt go?
I Can't find my request in here...aparentley someone really dosent want me to have that T-Shirt. Someone was nice enough to do it for me too and i go back to check for it today and its gone. Maybe i havent found it yet but i've been on for a while searching. Forgive me if this is the wrong forum to post this in.

It was going to be a black t-shirt for male and female teens with "T.A.W.G.' written on it. That's it.

T.A.W.G.~Two Asians and a White Guy
www.myspace.com/tawg
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#11 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 1:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Satan
I Can't find my request in here...aparentley someone really dosent want me to have that T-Shirt. Someone was nice enough to do it for me too and i go back to check for it today and its gone. Maybe i havent found it yet but i've been on for a while searching. Forgive me if this is the wrong forum to post this in.

It was going to be a black t-shirt for male and female teens with "T.A.W.G.' written on it. That's it.

Again, this is not the request thread. This is to let you know that the request forum has changed. And by putting your request here, it will not be noticed. PLEASE post in the appropriate forum.

http://www.modthesims2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=278

Any further requests will be deleted w/o warning.

DDO
Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 2:35 AM
Default huh #2
I'm new hear and in no way want to make waves but in My defence I clicked the link that said new request forum or something like that and it brought me here, I dont see where to make a request for objects I must be stupid or something cuz I'm not blind...
thats why I asked for help but I guess I'm on my own just like always...
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 6:35 AM
akakbud no one is alone in here, you just have to get used to reading posts carefully. there was a link to the correct forum in the 3rd line of the very first post.
Instructor
#14 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 10:31 AM
and it actually says "request forums have changed" and at the top it says in bold typeface "***** THIS IS NOT THE REQUEST THREAD *****"
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#15 Old 13th Jul 2005 at 2:58 PM
This is not the request thread. Locked.
Locked thread | Locked by: Delphy Reason: This is not the request thread