Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 12:47 AM
Sim keeps walking away from lot?
My sim began walking across the street to stand there, like something was happening? But nothing happened.. So i made her go back up, soon as she finished eating or w.e it was? She went right back!!! i moved to a new house, she did the same thing, then again at my 3rd house!!! Ive not found anything remotely similar online searching, and im soooo tired of issues, always starting aftr an update! But iv removed all my mods, ive repaired, ive done everything i can think of.. I do not want to start a new game.. again..

Im travis tremonti on tso no longer travis b and live in bf im gf of tremonti mafia : )
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 1:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TravisB/tso/jollypines
My sim began walking across the street to stand there, like something was happening? But nothing happened.. So i made her go back up, soon as she finished eating or w.e it was? She went right back!!! i moved to a new house, she did the same thing, then again at my 3rd house!!! Ive not found anything remotely similar online searching, and im soooo tired of issues, always starting aftr an update! But iv removed all my mods, ive repaired, ive done everything i can think of.. I do not want to start a new game.. again..

Does she have any active task that shows what she's currently doing when she walks away
any bubble to indicate what she thinks or anything wrong with her moodlets?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 1:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
Does she have any active task that shows what she's currently doing when she walks away
any bubble to indicate what she thinks or anything wrong with her moodlets?

nope, she just goes there and refuses to do what ive told her for a few thn does one thing in th que and walks back...

Im travis tremonti on tso no longer travis b and live in bf im gf of tremonti mafia : )
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 1:44 AM
im also having the unable to knock on doors issue, if that helps..

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 9:46 PM
I have NOT found a solution to this, and i had to start a new game, again!!!! But!!! I did find, it seemed to have something to do with basemantels mod.. I remembered i was going to sell an E pill to one of my neighbors, and thats what started it.. even after removing all mods including this one tho, it wasnt fixed... i visited my trailer park i made and all was fine, until i tried to share a blunt with the one teenage girl i sold pot too, and all a sudden!!!! My sim decided to jog over 3 lots away to the random lil playground in newcrest, closest to the harbor.. i gave up!!!! But if anyone else has this issue plz post so we can figure it out!!!

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 12:12 AM
If I remember right, I believe that SimsVIP said that the Basemental Drugs mod was broken by the patch. But, uh, maybe try resetSim to see if that might fix it?