Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 9:32 PM
Default shower mod help
hi, im trying to do shower cc, it works fine in game, can shower etc, but when the sims enters and exits the shower the glass panels? come out the shower

the colour of the shower also changes, it looks fine in s4s but in game its all messed up

also how do i change the moodlet my sims get from the shower? my sims get a "bad" moodlet when using the shower.

Thanks
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 11:46 PM
I cant help but... i need to ask, is that shower inspired in that old concept art we saw a long time ago? btw i love it, if you fix it i would like to have it in my game, hope you find the solution to the issue, sorry for my bad english, i'm spanish
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 1:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DiegoRam
I cant help but... i need to ask, is that shower inspired in that old concept art we saw a long time ago? btw i love it, if you fix it i would like to have it in my game, hope you find the solution to the issue, sorry for my bad english, i'm spanish

Perhaps the glass is not quite in the right place as compared to the EA HLOD?? I"m taking a wild guess here since I've only ever meshed tubs. I suspect the moodlet is bad from the shadow because it doesn't work right??

Hope this somewhat helps
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 1:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by metisqueen30
Perhaps the shower doors are not quite in the right place as compared to the EA HLOD?? I"m taking a wild guess here since I've only ever meshed tubs. I suspect the moodlet is bad from the shadow because it doesn't work right??

Hope this somewhat helps

Also, another thought, are the joints in the right place for the doors, that would make weird things like that happen if they weren't. To check the joints, just use Milkshape and compare to the original EA mesh.