Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jun 2019 at 10:53 AM
Default Moving wall paintings up and down wall
So recently I made some wall writings for my sims 3 series and I need them to be able to move up and down the wall but they won't. In tsrw i enabled canbemovedupanddown wall but that did not do anything. I also enabled something that said wall items can touch the floor I think, that didn't work either. I also enabled something else from a tutorial I saw but nothing is working. In came I shift clicked, I clicked and dragged the cursor but all that does is rotate the wall writings. Why isn't moving up and down and what can be done to fix it
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 6:38 AM
Bump...I really need help
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 9:26 AM
What did you use as a base mesh for it? Easiest way to have all settings correct is to clone a painting or another object that is already shiftable. Also, these things are easier to edit in S3PE than in TSRW, so maybe try that? In TSRW not all attributes seem to stick.
Objects need to have the "On Wall" attribute for the shiftable attribute to take effect.
Instructor
#4 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 1:44 PM
Also there is a setting "Can be moved up and down on wall" in s3pe, somewhere below the "On Wall" - set that to true. Although I've seen lots of paintings that don't have it on and are still dragabble, not sure exactly what it's deal is but won't hurt. As Norn said, tho - if you cloned a movable painting it should automatically work as intended.