Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jun 2019 at 5:02 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default No Elixirs for you!
For reasons unexplained, My sim cannot make any purchases at the Elixir consignment store.

My sim can go up to the counter, ask the sales clerk about a purchase, but the menu to actually buy a potion or anything else will never pop up.

What gives?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 5th Jun 2019 at 4:18 AM
Perhaps they have no stock? Or they are concerned your sim plans nefarious things with the elixirs so they don’t want to sell them. Does clicking the register to purchase pull up the menu? I know I have problems off and on with the barista counter, sometimes I click the barista sometimes I have to click the counter.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jun 2019 at 4:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mandelyn
Perhaps they have no stock? Or they are concerned your sim plans nefarious things with the elixirs so they don’t want to sell them. Does clicking the register to purchase pull up the menu? I know I have problems off and on with the barista counter, sometimes I click the barista sometimes I have to click the counter.

nothing pops up when I click the register. the sims go through the motions, but the menu never pops up.