Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st May 2019 at 3:17 PM Last edited by peridew : 31st May 2019 at 6:12 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Cannot attend school awards ceremony
OK so first of all I've tried this without mods in my game and it still won't work so it's not a mod. I've also found reports of multi-rabbit holes being broken, but this is happening in just school rabbit holes for me too. Currently this has happened in Dragon Valley and Apaloosa Plains (tried placing the single rabbit hole and reactivating the opportunity through debug enabler, still won't work). Other school functions work fine, including other after school club events, but for some reason the award ceremony is just broken. The interaction doesn't happen no matter how many times I click on it. Anyone know how to fix this, if it's possible? For example, resetting the school building with NRaas or straight up deleting and replacing it in edit town mode? Many thanks
Advertisement
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Jun 2019 at 10:13 AM
Are you trying with teen-only households? There's a bug (if you can call it that) where there needs to be at least one adult in the household for it to work.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Jun 2019 at 11:45 AM
@babbler92 I'm playing with adults and teens in my household.

@nitromon I will try this next time I have a teen (the teen I mentioned is now an adult in university). I deleted the script cache but did not think to do a town reset, so I will try this next time.

Thanks for the suggestions