Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 9:39 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Cutscenes stuttering sims 2 UC
So this is a new problem for me. Instead of getting the cutscene, my game just stutters really badly until the cutscene is over. I can hear the audio for the cutscene and it doesn't cause a crash, it's just bothersome. Any thoughts?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 9:48 PM
Do you experience lag or other issues when playing? Do you have the ingame settings on high? Are you playing on large lots with a ton of CC? If any of these are true, it may be that your computer struggles to play the cutscenes.

Can you post your computer specs? RAM/memory, processor + speed, graphics card and so on? If you've bought a PC or laptop with a brand and number, list that as well (because then the specs are searchable).
Alchemist
#3 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 10:03 PM
it is probably the special event camera setting.
not entirely sure, but the computer may need a fast processor. not sure how fast.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2019 at 1:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Do you experience lag or other issues when playing? Do you have the ingame settings on high? Are you playing on large lots with a ton of CC? If any of these are true, it may be that your computer struggles to play the cutscenes.

Can you post your computer specs? RAM/memory, processor + speed, graphics card and so on? If you've bought a PC or laptop with a brand and number, list that as well (because then the specs are searchable).

I'm fairly certain it's not my computer, but I could be wrong. I don't have any other issues when playing.

Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 17134) (17134.rs4_release.180410-1804)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
System Model: System Product Name
BIOS: 0602 (type: UEFI)
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz (12 CPUs), ~3.7GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 16304MB RAM
Page File: 6983MB used, 34319MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
Miracast: Available, with HDCP
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
DxDiag Version: 10.00.17134.0001 64bit Unicode
--------------------- Card ---------------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
Device Problem Code: No Problem
Driver Problem Code: Unknown
Display Memory: 16231 MB
Dedicated Memory: 8080 MB
Shared Memory: 8151 MB
Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
HDR Support: Not Supported