Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Apr 2024 at 12:06 AM Last edited by victamem : 4th Apr 2024 at 2:10 AM.
Default WCIF this sink and counters? or Any Sims 1 creator to please help me with this request?
Hello!! I have been playing Sims games on and off throughout almost my entire life. I really like this game!
About 2 years ago, i got a new computer, and i wanted to play Sims 1 Complete Collection, and download a ton of CC like i did back in the day. After collecting a ton of CC, i came across this sink, original from Sims Housestyle, but this version is just the sink, and apparently you can place it on any surface. I have looked over all CC collections out there, and i found nothing.
If anyone knows where i can find this item, i'd really appreciate it. If not, can any creator clone the sink, free it from the counter and make it all-surface?
Unfortunately, no one on SimsCave could help me find it, and the very kind members of that forum suggested me to post here.

This is the sink. Also, i'm looking for the counters as well.
Original image from Nyx's site, Sims Emporium. If needed, I’ll provide the .iff file for the sink.

[IMG][/IMG]
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Apr 2024 at 4:42 AM
That counter is from Seabree Forum's Shabby Chic challenge long long loooong time ago. It's made by Kat Darkmoon and the file name is magicscsidebd.iff. Also, that sink seems to be a remake of Cole's sink (from Banana Republic Revolution). The original sink has pedestal but this one does not.

If you are looking for SHS's sink that is remade without the counter, A SimsCatWalk had a sink without the counter.

I write this but I have no idea where to find any of these goodies now. I hope you find them somehow. Good luck and happy simming!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Apr 2024 at 5:01 AM Last edited by victamem : 14th Apr 2024 at 5:16 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Avalon57
That counter is from Seabree Forum's Shabby Chic challenge long long loooong time ago. It's made by Kat Darkmoon and the file name is magicscsidebd.iff. Also, that sink seems to be a remake of Cole's sink (from Banana Republic Revolution). The original sink has pedestal but this one does not.

If you are looking for SHS's sink that is remade without the counter, A SimsCatWalk had a sink without the counter.

I write this but I have no idea where to find any of these goodies now. I hope you find them somehow. Good luck and happy simming!

Omg. Thank you so much! I’ll look for those counters. Also, that exact sink has to be from somewhere, because I have found it in blue, and without any counter or pedestal, and you can place it in any surface. It’s from BRR as well.
As for the A Sim Catwalk one, I already have it in my game. It’s that sink indeed, but it has a very different texture and color. Looks like the Wish’ version of the sink im looking for 😭

EDIT: I have found the counters and I have them on my game now. Thank you so much!!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 14th Apr 2024 at 5:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by victamem
I have found the counters and I have them on my game now. Thank you so much!!

If you've found them, it would be nice to leave a link to where you found them, in case anyone else wants them.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Apr 2024 at 8:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Corylea
If you've found them, it would be nice to leave a link to where you found them, in case anyone else wants them.

You’re right. I’m sorry! I found them on YoNonna’s simfileshare collection. Am I allowed to link it? If so, I’ll edit this with the sfs link.

Edit: http://simfileshare.net/folder/166957/

It’s Seabree #2
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Apr 2024 at 3:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by victamem
Omg. Thank you so much! I’ll look for those counters. Also, that exact sink has to be from somewhere, because I have found it in blue, and without any counter or pedestal, and you can place it in any surface. It’s from BRR as well.
As for the A Sim Catwalk one, I already have it in my game. It’s that sink indeed, but it has a very different texture and color. Looks like the Wish’ version of the sink im looking for 😭

EDIT: I have found the counters and I have them on my game now. Thank you so much!!

Wow!! I'm so happy you've found them! I'll also be on the look out for the white sink as well :o) May be we can find it together one day.

Happy simming :o)