Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 11:50 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night, Generations, Supernatural, Seasons
Default Move Objects On question!
Hi guys!

I'm wondering if there is a way to move NON wall objects/windows up and down via MOO. I downloaded some very cute blankets that unfortunately just lie on the floor when bought, rather than being height-locked at the level of a standard bed.

Thanks so much!! :lovestruc
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 16th Aug 2015 at 3:00 AM
You can download the OSMP here and then Shift-Click on it to move it up or down.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Aug 2015 at 3:32 AM Last edited by applecider10 : 16th Aug 2015 at 4:14 AM.
Thanks so much! What a cool mod. Can I ask a silly question -- do I want "the version that works with Pets" even though I don't have Pets, because of patch updates? I'm fully patched up to the current patch.

Edited to add -- after looking through the OMSP's comments page, it seems like a lot of people have issues with it? My game is already a bit delicate. Is there another way?
Forum Resident
#4 Old 16th Aug 2015 at 3:41 AM
You're welcome. And yes, if your game is fully patched then you'll want the Pets version.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Aug 2015 at 4:13 AM
If OMSPs are not your thing, there's also this mod that it's worth trying out for such things.