Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 8:09 AM
Default Cheating Glitch?
I have a guy sim who is married... He went on a date with another girl and mood got heavy if you know what I mean. Suddenly another girl sim runs over to try and kiss him... (Himself or wife has never met the sim) and when he sees my sim with another woman, slaps him for cheating! Can anyone explain this? I could understand if he was a friend/lover or anything, but Ive never met the sim @_@
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 1:11 PM
Two possibilities. Look at the sim's name. Does it start with "Professor?" You just ran afoul of the Drama Professor, who is in love with everybody, whether known or not.

If it does not, yes, you had a game hiccup and somebody got an inappropriate tag. Be on the lookout for other flag problems. This can easily be written off as a stalker; it's much more annoying when you lose family flags.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#3 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 4:50 PM
And one drama professor in my game was good looking enough imo to marry my one Sim. She had no skills. But she was a professor