Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#376 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 5:53 AM
Rest in peace, you will certainly be missed!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#377 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 7:10 AM
Oh no never knew her, but I'm very sad to hear that RIP!!
Test Subject
#378 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 7:39 AM
man, rest in peace

this is terrible news

even tho i don't know her its sad to see someone died especially to cancer

Condolences to her family
Lab Assistant
#379 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 9:56 AM
Ohh... That's.. Very sad.. but..
..it's good to know that she go by.. Peacefully and not hurt.

Still.. It's a very hugh lost to the sims community,Please Rest in Peace Mootilda
Test Subject
#380 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 11:36 AM
Condolences to her family and friends,I hope she´s in peace now!!
Scholar
#381 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 11:59 AM
Rest in peace
Test Subject
#382 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 6:38 PM
Damn. From all the years that I've been around the MTS community, I always remembered Mootilda as being one of the most helpful members our community ever had.
The Sims2Pack Clean Installer still remains as one of the most indispensable tools that ever owner of The Sims 2 MUST have and I still find myself using it when I go back to playing TS2 and installing even more CC and it's because of Mootilda that it carried on as long as it did. She was always friendly and willing to help people figure out any problem that they had with their games or mods.
I can't believe she's gone.

Mootilda, may you finally have the peace that you so rightfully deserve.
You will be missed.
Lab Assistant
#383 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 6:40 PM Last edited by PacMani : 11th Mar 2019 at 10:23 PM.
Oh no... why Mootilda? :-(
Because, you know, even though I'm not an active Sims 2 modder or gamer, not even an insider, I got to talk with Mootilda back in 2011 when she greatly and very nicely helped me restoring a disappeared lot I loved much (http://simpeforum.ambertation.de/forum/viewpost/31420). It was amazing how fast she appeared on the SimPE forum to help me there, and she really knuckled down to get my lot back.
She was one-of-a-kind, such a nice person.

I'm really sad now... Dear Mootilda, rest in peace, and thank you one last time for your great help, I will never forget you.
Test Subject
#384 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 9:52 PM
Oh my god this is so awful! I loved her mods, they were so great. She was an amazing person too. I hate cancer with a burning passion, it takes away too many great people in this world. Condolences to her friends and family members.
Lab Assistant
#385 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 11:59 PM Last edited by KatKaleen : 14th Sep 2014 at 12:16 AM.
I did not know her personally, but I was impressed by her influence and skill in the community. While I am usually a silent creeper, this is the time where I must say: May angels carry you on a stream of flower petals straight to heaven.
The source code for most of my programs is available in the download thread. If I am inactive on ModTheSims for a year, or if I die, you may take over development and support of any of my programs without my permission, but the program must remain free of cost and you must keep the source code in the public domain.
She knew it. At least she expected it.
Oh boy, I'm crying. My best wishes to her friends and family.
Test Subject
#386 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 12:37 PM
Oh no......I'm new here,Well not technically i just haven't posted. But she seems as though she was an outstanding long-term member. (e,r,1,2,and 3 don't work,I used the On-Screen Keyboard. I can't post anymore,It takes alot..
Lab Assistant
#387 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 2:23 PM
Our condolences to her family. They are in our prayers. I had several of her works when I played TS2. She was brilliant and kind. May she rest in peace.
Test Subject
#388 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 8:35 PM
Default Mootilda Homage
Delphy,

Will there be some sort of homage paid to her and her creations? She was always so patient and helpful. My condolences to her family
Test Subject
#389 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 4:52 AM
Very sorry to hear about this. Condolences to her loved ones :-(
Inventor
#390 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 3:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by snowdiva
Delphy,

Will there be some sort of homage paid to her and her creations? She was always so patient and helpful. My condolences to her family

I wanted to suggest something similar. Some sort of honor spot/virtual statue somewhere on this site? She has done a lot for the Sims 2 community in various ways which benefitted a lot of Sims 2 'lovers'. It seems appropriate to me.
Field Researcher
#391 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 11:37 PM
You will be miss very dearly and my condolences to her family.

Prince Avalanche
Test Subject
#392 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 12:40 AM
I did not know, but something like this is always bad news. My condolences to her family.
Test Subject
#393 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 2:47 AM
I’m still processing this sad news, her creations and programs were exceptional. My Condolences to her family.
Test Subject
#394 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 10:12 PM
Thank you for everything, Mootilda. Your mods and creations helped make my gaming experience more fun. Have fun breaking down the 4th wall in the great beyond.
Lab Assistant
#395 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 11:36 AM
Mootilda - so sad to see you go - you gave so much to all that needed help - big or small.

You gave us the hoodchecker - I use it every day. You have helped me when I was lost
in a problem with my sims. You were there always for everyone.
I am though happy that your hurt is gone and I am sure you are in a good place now with
no hurt only goodness which you of all people deserve.

Rest in Peace my dear friend.
Test Subject
#396 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 2:56 PM
OMG! I loved Mootilda's stuff! Rest in peace Mootilda. We will charish your items forever.
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
#397 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 9:39 PM
I didn't learn about Mootilda passing away until today.

Rest in peace.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#398 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 2:52 PM
Always sad to read that kind of news. I often saw her posts here everywhere.

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
#399 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 1:27 AM
My condolences and prayers to her family.
Lab Assistant
#400 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 1:34 AM
I haven't visited this site in awhile and just read that Mootilda passed away. I am so very sorry to hear this. She was such a nice person and extremely helpful to those that needed it. The Sims2 area won't be the same without her or her helpful posts. My condolences. My thoughts and prayers are with Mootilda and her family and friends.
Page 16 of 19