Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jan 2012 at 4:23 AM
Default A story...Enjoy
The following story is completely fictional. And persons named in this story is completely coincidental. Also this story is more or less for the Mature...I hope that people will let me know if...It was okay:

The Life and Death of Samantha Bower

Samantha took in a deep breath as she looked towards her webcam. She was literally at the end of her rope. A lot of people didn't understand her, not anymore. She was the most popular girl in school. She had gotten all straight A's, and she was the head cheerleader for the Varsity. Samantha was popular, now she was the most bullied girl in school. Samantha felt the tears fill over her hues, which made them glassy. She slowly pressed the on button to her webcam, and began to speak. She made this video live, and no one knew that this would be her last.

"Hello, I'm Samantha Bower. And many of you know me. And for the people I don't, hello. I..Uh...Am here to get rid of the rumors that have now plagued my life." Samantha took in a deep breath, as tears continued to make a trail down her face. "I guess I know how people felt when I bullied them. Used to be the bullier and now I am the bullied. And I want to apologize to those I have bullied. I was wrong, and now I see that I'm the one who is now worthless. And I can only hope that you'll forgive me. I want to apologize to the Montgomery family..I was part of the reason your daughter ended her life. Please forgive me." Samantha stopped as she wiped away the tears that were damping her eyes, using the end of her hoodie sleeve. "I've been called a slut. A whore. A bitch. And a whore that loves attention, and will do anything to get that attention. People have said I have slept with teachers to get A's. And that I slept with Johnny at the party." Samantha scoffed softly, "But the truth is, he raped me. No one believed me. Because I'm Ms. Bower who opens her legs to anyone and everyone. Johnny raped me, and told everyone that him and I slept together. But seeing that he is the golden boy of our school, no would ever suspect him of that, right?" Samantha began to only cry harder, "To my mother, I'm sorry that I wasn't the daughter you wanted to love. To my father, I'm sorry that I wasn't a good enough daughter. And too all of my friends...I'm sorry. To all those I bullied, please forgive me." After those words, Samantha pulled out a gun, "I need to end the pain...."

-------------------------------------Freshmen Year--------------------------------------------

Samantha lived in California all of her life. She was literally a bombshell. Every guy wanted to date her, and girls envied her. But she never took notice, because all she saw, was a normal girl, nothing special. When she had gotten the news that her mother and father were getting a divorce, and she would be living with her father in Washington. Samantha didn't see the divorce as an ending of a chapter but a beginning. She knew that this adjustment was going to be hard, but she would get over the fact that she would have to spend some weeks with her mother, and the rest of the time with her father. And that was fine with her.

The first day of her Freshmen Year, she couldn't be anymore excited. A new place, new friends, and a whole new expirence. Samantha opened the front door, and people stopped and stared. A blonde, blue eyed, five foot six female walked through the door. People already began to murmur. Some good, some bad. Samantha didn't show anything, more or less, she acted like she didn't care.

"Yes, I'm Samantha Bower, and I was just wondering if I could get my class schedule?" She asked with a friendly smile. The lady at the desk, "Ah yes our new transfer. Here you go. Better hurry your English teacher doesn't like when people are late." Samantha just smiled, and headed to class. She just had a zest for life. All teens have that, well some more than others. As Samantha entered the classroom. Everyone just stared, Samantha smiled and immediately handed her papers to her English teacher, Ms. Whitemen.

"Pick any of the empty seats, Samantha." Samantha looked around for a moment, and walked towards the desk that was sitting next to a girl with black hair, black eyeliner, even black lipstick. She had baggy gothic pants on, something that someone would find at Hot Topic, and a spiked choker. Samantha just smiled, and extended her hand, "I'm Samantha." She said with a warm smile. The girl rolled her eyes, "My real name is a secret, but everyone calls me Dawn." She looked at Samantha's hand, and yes with hesitation she shook her hand.

"Now, class we were reading Shakespeare's Hamlet. Oh, Dawn can you share your book with Samantha?" Dawn rolled her eyes, "Sure thing Dictator." Ms. Whitemen just rolled her eyes, "Anyway, can someone please tell me why Hamlet was having hallucinations of his dead father? Or was he actually seeing the ghost of his father?" She asked the class, and no one rose their hand. "Dawn, can you please enlighten the class?"

"Sure why not." Dawn replied, "He wasn't seeing hallucinations. And I doubt that they had acid back in those days." The class laughed, "Dawn!" Ms. Whitemen exclaimed, "Hey you asked me to enlighten the class, so I am. He was seeing his dead father, like he had to do something. You know like a quest or to find out the truth. Besides I am pretty sure everyone has a little story of finding their own truth, right Ms. W?" She asked with a wide smirk. Ms. Whitemen just rolled her eyes, and went back to teaching. Samantha smirked as she went to the book that Dawn was extended towards her.

Samantha went to all of her classes, and when the bell for lunch rang. Samantha immediately looked for Dawn, "Dawn! Dawn!" Dawn stopped with a dragged out sigh, "Yes?" As she turned around she saw Samantha, "Oh hey." She smiled, "Can I eat lunch with you?" Samantha asked, "I don't know anyone really."

Dawn shrugged, "Sure, I don't see why not." She smirked, "Come on Tinks." Samantha looked at her, "Tinks?" Samantha asked, "Yeah you know, like Tinkerbell. You have that aura about you." Dawn laughed, and Samantha just chuckled, "Oh come on, lighten up, Tinks." Samantha shook her head to Dawn's statement. Samantha looked around to all the tables, she automatically could tell that there were clicks. "Dawn, can I ask you something? Why are these students sitting with people that are like them? Isn't that, well, boring?" She asked.

Dawn sighed, "Tinks let me give you the low down on how this school works. Jocks sit with jocks. Bimbo cheerleaders sit with their brain dead friends. Goths sit with Goths. Yada yada the list goes on. You see if your not popular, you get the loserific seats. Because we are outcasts. There is no way we could sit with the popular group, that would be like social suicide or some shit like that. And I will never sit with them." Dawn stopped her statement, as she sat down with her group, "Guys this is Tinks, Tinks these are the guys." They all waved and greeted her, "My name is actually Samantha." Samantha smiled.

Everything seemed so great, she actually already made friends. Even though most looked at her, like she had no clue where she was. She seemed like the type of girl that would sit with the cheerleaders. Samantha didn't see things that way, she believed everyone was a person, and a person had feelings. She wasn't going to label anyone. Samantha was really settling down in the high school. She had made friends with a lot of people, and a lot them were in different clicks. Life seemed perfect until she met Johnny Walters. He was the Quarterback for the Varisty team, and every girl was in love with him. Johnny? He had his eyes on Samantha.

Samantha began to hang out with the cheerleaders, and began that downward spiral of being a bitch. In this school that was how cheerleaders were. They were the Queens of the school, and everyone had to kiss their feet. And by this time, Third Quarter started, half of the year was gone. And now she was like every other cheerleader. Unfortunately, she began to spit in Dawn's face, a friend that she had made the very first day she came to Moon Crest High School, home of the Wolverines.

"Look, theres that dyke again. What's her name? Dog face? Oh, I remember Dawn." Barbara spoke loudly for Dawn to hear. "Hey dog face, did you eat your Kibbles N' Bits? Or are you trying to lose weight? Fat ass!" Samantha laughed with Barbara. Dawn lowered her head, and felt her throat contract as she swallowed hard before feeling the tears roll down her cheeks. Samantha had that cold heart now, and didn't care.

By this time, Johnny and Samantha were an item. This was the perfect high school story. Head cheerleader of the Varsity team, and the first string Quarterback of the Varsity football team. For Samantha her life was perfect. However, English class wasn't quite that perfect. Not with her bashing Dawn, and Dawn was stuck sitting next to her. As she walked into the class she heard Dawn and Ms. Whitemen talking.

"Please switch me out of this class. Please, I can't be in this class anymore or at least this period. I don't give a shit, send me to another damn teacher." Dawn was broken down in tears, "Dawn, what's going on?" Ms. Whitemen asked, "Wouldn't you like to know..." Dawn's voice was so soft and cracking that Ms. Whitemen sighed, "Alright I'll see what I can do. But I can't get you out of the class today. I'm sorry, Dawn."

Dawn shrugged, as she looked at Samantha. She didn't speak to her, until Samantha began to speak, and Dawn cut her off, "Why not feed me fucking Kibbles N' Bits?! I'm at least fat ugly dog. I'll even bring a damn leash and you can walk me to my damn classes. Hey, I'm a dog, want me to bark as well?!" Dawn stood, and looked at Samantha, "Your not the girl I once knew. Your just like everyone else. You see people for their exterior and never their interior. Your a bitch, burn in Hell!" Dawn grabbed her books, and stormed out of the class, "Dawn! Dawn!" Ms. Whitemen yelled, "I'll be right back class."

"What is up, dog face's ass?" Samantha laughed, "Probably shit that she continues to eat." The class laughed, "Hell, that is Dawn, she will always be the biggest outcast. I heard that she sits alone now. And no one sits with her. Not even her friends. What a loser." Samantha nodded, as she looked at Dawn's desk, unknown to her, that would be the last time she would ever see Dawn.

When Samantha came to school the next day. Everything was still and quiet. Dawn wasn't sure what happened. Just murmuring, Dawn walked over to her friends, "What's going on?" Samantha asked, "Dog face killed herself, I knew she would. She didn't have any friends. Hell, she made a video. And wrote a long ass status on her Facebook page. God, what a loser." Samantha didn't say anything to what Barbara said. As Samantha walked away, "Good job Tinks, you and your bitches pushed Dawn. She was my best friend. And now she is fucking dead. Good one. Keep your stupid bitch friends, so much for being a friend." Samantha walked by as tears began to build up in her eyes. As

Samantha entered Study Hall, she immediately went to the computer and went to her Facebook page. Dawn's page had yet to be deleted. Tears trailed down Samantha's face, and a light gasp was heard as she read Dawn's final status.

"Some people never change, and some people do. Some people look at the glass half empty were others look at the glass half empty. My glass is now empty. In some eyes, I should say my dog bowl is empty. Called names, people spitting in my face. I guess I am an outcast, and I can't make one person look at me. And if they do...They just throw dog food at me. I thought going to this school where there is a diversity people would actually appreciate me. How wrong was I? People don't get me, and I no longer get myself. For days I've stopped eating, because I'm disgusted at what I see in the mirror. I think to myself, this isn't Felicia Montgomery. I've haven't been the same for months. I just wanted to say thanks to my friends, who have always been there for me. My mother and father, please don't cry this was never your fault. You two were amazing parents. That's it, I'm Felicia Montgomery, and this is my final goodbye."

Samantha broke down crying, she grabbed her chest, "I am so sorry, Dawn...I am so sorry." Her classmates looked back at her. Samantha couldn't help but cry, she pushed her friend to edge and now she was gone. Samantha stood up, and walked out of the classroom, and headed into the bathroom. She then walked into a stall and sat on the floor were she cried for an hour. Samantha had surely changed. And now she began to hate herself.

Months had passed since Dawn's suicide. Samantha wasn't herself, but Johnny always knew how to cheer her up. She depended on Johnny, but to know that she helped push Dawn to her breaking point killed her inside. "Johnny, do you think we are too cruel to people?" She asked, as she leaned into him, "Naw, this idiots need to know who the Kings and Queens of the school are. And if your talking about Dawn, she deserved that. She was ugly, and no one wanted to look at her." Samantha didn't say anything, just a soft sigh left her lips.

Three nights before the end of the Third Quarter, Johnny invited Samantha to a party, a party that Samantha would always regret. Samantha was having a great time. She was talking to all of her friends, and laughing. Samantha was surely having a blast. Johnny taped her on the shoulder, "Lets go upstairs." Samantha smiled and just gave a slight nod. She followed him up the stairs, and sat on the edge of the bed. They began to kiss, which led into a much more deeper kiss. But as Johnny began to let his hands roam, Samantha stopped him, "Johnny, no. I'm not ready." She whispered.

Johnny chuckled as he continued to roam, "Oh, I would say your ready." He grinned as he pushed her against the bed, "Johnny, stop! I'm not ready!" She screamed, "Shut up, and take it." Johnny began, Samantha began to whimper, "Please Johnny stop..Please." Samantha then began to cry. Oh, Johnny stopped once he was done, "Thanks slut." Samantha had been raped by Johnny, and the next day, she would see exactly how Dawn felt.

As Samantha entered the school, people stopped and stared. "Hey slut." She heard, "Hey whore." She heard as well, Samantha walked over to her friends, "Why are you around you disgusting slut?" Barbara asked, "Johnny told everyone how easy your were." Samantha was bewildered, as she shook her head, and headed to her classes. All day she was called names, she was pushed around, and now Samantha was alone. She really had messed up, and now she couldn't take those hurtful words back.

Months had past, and everything was still going the same way. She was getting bullied at school, and bullied online. Samantha was reaching her bowling point. She was on the verge of just ending everything, she looked towards the hall way, and she saw Dawn's best friend, "Not a fun game to play when your getting called names, huh? Not a fun game, when your the ass of the jokes, huh?" He asked, "Isiah why are you doing this?" Samantha asked, "Dawn was your first damn friend. She treated you like a friend, and cared for you. And you..You turned around and continued to stab her in the back. She always said you had potential. Funny, I don't see what she saw." Isiah walked away. Samantha heard the final bell, and ran out of the school. She just couldn't take the pain anymore. She just wanted to, breathe. She wanted to finally say goodbye. Samantha at this point knew if she could take back those words she would, but she knew that could never happen....

----------------------------------------------Present Day--------------------------------------------

"Hello, I'm Samantha Bower. And many of you know me. And for the people I don't, hello. I..Uh...Am here to get rid of the rumors that have now plagued my life." Samantha took in a deep breath, as tears continued to make a trail down her face. "I guess I know how people felt when I bullied them. Used to be the bullier and now I am the bullied. And I want to apologize to those I have bullied. I was wrong, and now I see that I'm the one who is now worthless. And I can only hope that you'll forgive me. I want to apologize to the Montgomery family..I was part of the reason your daughter ended her life. Please forgive me." Samantha stopped as she wiped away the tears that were damping her eyes, using the end of her hoodie sleeve. "I've been called a slut. A whore. A bitch. And a whore that loves attention, and will do anything to get that attention. People have said I have slept with teachers to get A's. And that I slept with Johnny at the party." Samantha scoffed softly, "But the truth is, he raped me. No one believed me. Because I'm Ms. Bower who opens her legs to anyone and everyone. Johnny raped me, and told everyone that him and I slept together. But seeing that he is the golden boy of our school, no would ever suspect him of that, right?" Samantha began to only cry harder, "To my mother, I'm sorry that I wasn't the daughter you wanted to love. To my father, I'm sorry that I wasn't a good enough daughter. And too all of my friends...I'm sorry. To all those I bullied, please forgive me." After those words, Samantha pulled out a gun, "I need to end the pain. Because all I have done is hurt people. I'm disgusting, and I hate looking at myself in the mirror." Samantha swallowed hard, "I'm sorry." She whispered, the next thing that was heard, was a loud boom sound then a thud. Samantha's head hit the computer desk, as she bled out.

A few people that were watching immediately dialed 911. They were shocked at just what they had witnessed. Paramedics showed up about ten minutes later. They immediately started CPR, and tried to stop the bleeding. Samantha was already dead, one of the Paramedics saw the cam was still on, and only shook his head, and turned off the cam. Samantha Bower was pronounce dead at 4:15 pm, on Wednesday.

Samantha's mother watched a movie that had Samantha in the movie, "Hi! I'm Samantha Bower, and when I grow up, I want to be a doctor! Because I want to help people, and find cures!" Samantha's mother broke down, "Why..Why didn't you tell me you were so depressed?" Samantha's mother only knew of her death because of the video and the call from her ex-husband. "Hi! I'm Samantha Bower, and when I grow up, I want to be a doctor! Because I to help people, and find cures!"

"Hi! I'm Samantha Bower, and when I grow up, I want to be a doctor! Because I to help people, and find cures!"

"Hi! I'm Samantha Bower, and when I grow up, I want to be a doctor! Because I to help people, and find cures!"

Finally, Samantha's mother hit stop and shut off the TV.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 3:53 AM
I liked it alot. your really good at writing stories too:D
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 3:56 AM
Thank you, treanna It means a lot to me. I have now two others circling around here I just can't stop writing. So many different things I write about.

Thank you so much, it truly does mean a lot

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 12:53 AM
That was so good and so sad! You are such a good writer x
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Jul 2012 at 5:26 AM
Thank you, Valerie.