Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 7:48 PM
Default 2016 Calendar Contest Winners
Official MTS 2016 Calendar Contest Results

Happy New Year's Eve! I hope everyone has a wonderful evening (or had if you're in a time zone ahead of me) and stayed safe. Me - I get to build a (real life) fence for New Years!

Congratulations to everyone who participated in our calendar contest. It was really wonderful seeing all the entries come in this year. It took some work but we finally narrowed down our winners and are ready to announce them! For some of you, this was another ribbon to add to your impressive collection but, there were a ton of winners that this marks their first ribbon! I hope you continue to participate in other contests as well. No matter what win this marks for you, congratulations to you all! Everyone be on the lookout for your achievements, stickers, and, if applicable, blue ribbons.

Winners

Our winners are as follows:
TS2TS3TS4
JanuaryPenelopeTFreya5Xohdus
FebruaryPhaenohLuckkroselovejoytwd
MarchJawusaattunedImAGirltoyou
AprilFreelalaspladoumCherpi
MayCharmfulalva03Strawberry Cheesecake
JuneZarathustrabellakenobiclw8
JulyJulie JRumBeoegureh
AugustCatherineTCJDtsyokawew_sims
Septemberjoandsarah77ShakespearesSunshyneJasmea
OctobermustluvcatzQnshr5RomerJon17
NovemberVivitaliaxPennyxTallyxBeatlesBoy
DecemberStephaniexoEMMYPESSChax

To see all the great entries, check out the Contestant Entries Table for all the different games TS2, TS3, and TS4.

Game Calendars:
As with previous years, we also have downloadable calendars for your games. You can find them:

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
7 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 8:06 PM
omg omg Thank you!

Congratulations to everyone!
It must have been very hard to pick winners
out of all those gorgeous entries.

Thank you for all the hours you put into this.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 8:23 PM
YAY!!! Thank you ALL for putting this together :D
It was a lot of fun to participate it ~ and the keepsake calendar is the most wonderful prize Thanks!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Instructor
#4 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 8:45 PM
Thank you so much!
These calendars look amazing! Everyone did a great job submitting pictures~
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 8:58 PM
Thanks Judges! It was a lot of fun.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
#6 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 10:04 PM
congrets to all the winners

Happy-Go-Lucky
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 10:27 PM
Congratulations!!

Thank you to the Calendar Committee and all the participants!

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
Field Researcher
#8 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 11:38 PM
OMG I never expected I would win, with so many lovely pics competing!
Thank you!!

I'm bad at finding CC on my own
My simblr
I'm shy and so I might take longer to reply you '-'
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#9 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 1:40 AM
Well done everyone!

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 2:07 AM
OhmiGod! You picked my picture for January! I'm so grateful and happy and immensely proud! YAY! Thank you for putting this contest together, a Happy New Year to you all and congrats to all the other winners!!! :D

Please follow The Grey Witches on my blog!
Instructor
#11 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 2:32 AM
2 years in a row I've won a month!!! Very surprised - Thank you ever so much
Happy New Year to all, have a great 2016 and congrats to all the other winners :D
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 2:48 AM
Haha, I knew @Luckk was going to win for February! Seriously, she takes such amazing pictures for this contest, who can compete with her?! Anyways, congratulations to everyone who won and great job to everyone who joined!
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 3:37 AM Last edited by RumBeo : 1st Jan 2016 at 3:38 AM. Reason: Lack
I can't believe that my photo has been picked for July.
Thank you for your calendar, it's really beautiful! And Happy New Year to all the contestants and the judges!
Mad Poster
#14 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 3:43 AM
I'm a winner? I'm a winner! You like me! You really like me! I'd like to thank all the little people... I'd like to thank my mom and dad... I'd like to thank my agent... I'd like to thank the FSM...

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Scholar
#15 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 4:19 AM
This is the second time I won for 2016! Thank you so much..

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#16 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 5:44 AM
*uses a long hooked cane to pull Zarathustra off the stage*

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#17 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 5:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AuburnGurl
Haha, I knew @Luckk was going to win for February! Seriously, she takes such amazing pictures for this contest, who can compete with her?! Anyways, congratulations to everyone who won and great job to everyone who joined!

@AuburnGurl Oh thank you so much! I don't know, there were some great pictures.
Mad Poster
#18 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 6:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
*uses a long hooked cane to pull Zarathustra off the stage*

No no no, I'm not leaving the stage until MTS gets an orchestra to play me off! I WANT MY 15 MINUTES OF FAME!!!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#19 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 7:13 AM
Congrats everyone!!
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#20 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 11:13 AM
OMG I never expected I would win, with so many lovely pics competing! :lovestruc
Thank you!!

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Theorist
#21 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 3:49 PM
Happy New Year and congratulations everyone! There were a lot of great entries - so happy to have been chosen for one of them. Thanks!

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 5:42 PM
You can't imagine how happy I am that my september entry won I was so much more satisfied with that as opposed to the other one Both pictures were lots of fun to take though!
Congrats everyone, I think all entries are absolutely fantastic and some really show how much can be done with each individual game.

~ formerly known as trüffelschaf ~
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 9:40 PM
Awww, thank you so much!~
Congratulations to all the winners and all the contestants also!, everyone's entries were really nice. :lovestruc
Site Helper
#24 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 12:23 AM
Congratulations to all the winners. And thank you for a fun contest.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Instructor
#25 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 3:22 AM
Congratulaions to you all : the pictures are original and pleasant !

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!
Page 1 of 2