Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Fully Animated Crab Legs - New food for your sims!

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 2,581 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 152,671 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 27th Aug 2006 at 2:38 AM
I love this food! And it looks so great in-game. It even comes with a custom plate!

Note: The Crab Legs WILL NOT work if you do not download the custom plate included!!

The reason your Crab Legs will not work if you do not download the custom plate is because I linked the GUID of the plate to the Crab Legs. So the Crab legs uses the GUID of the custom plate. If you do not have the Custom Plate, then the Crab Legs wont be able to find the GUID of the plate and bad things will happen....not sure what, but I know it won't work.

Yes, the custom plate has its own GUID

This meal is fully animated and is a new meal FOR THE GRILL!!! This only appears under Make...Group Meal or Single Plate when you click on the grill.

I hope you read the info above and enjoy this delicous new food! With a beautiful custom plate.

NOTE: The Plate and Food are in the same file. MAKE SURE you exctract both into your downloads folder!

Enjoy,
PTP :D