Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Sep 2019 at 12:15 PM
Lot The Terrain
Sorry, I want to know how to make the Terrain small
Advertisement
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#2 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 12:06 AM
I do not understand what you are asking.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 12:33 AM
If you mean a small map/hood there are quite a few for upload here.
Example http://modthesims.info/d/579355/fis...ll-terrain.html

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 10:49 AM
Default maybesomethingdunno
I only say how can I make a terrain Small For Sims2
Mad Poster
#5 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 1:57 PM
I don't think there's any way in The Sims 2 to resize a terrain.

Terrains for The Sims 2 are made in Sim City 4. So it might be possible to open an SC4 terrain in Sim City 4 and resize it smaller. I've never used Sim City 4, so I don't know if this can be done. If you have Sim City 4 installed on your computer, and you know how to use it, then it certainly is possible to make very small terrains that can be used in The Sims 2. There are tutorials explaining how to do it.

For the rest of us, by far the easiest way to get a small terrain is to download one that somebody else has made. As joandsarah77 has posted above, there are quite a few tiny terrains available here on Mod The Sims..

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 2:39 PM
Or do you mean tiny lot size? There are also tiny lot sizes you can download or you can shrink lots smaller with lot adjuster. Only we are not sure exactly what you are asking.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 4:07 PM
Default joandsarah77
yes that's what i meant by the size of the house
Mad Poster
#8 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 8:19 PM
The Lots of Lots sets by Marylou will give you all the small empty lots you'll ever want:
- Mini residential lots
- Mini community lots

The Lot Adjuster by the late, great, and very sadly missed Mootilda, allows you to adjust the lot size yourself.

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 9:57 PM
AndrewGloria
I'll download this program well, but how big it should be to get it small
Mad Poster
#11 Old 7th Sep 2019 at 10:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blagoi4o10
I'll download this program well, but how big it should be to get it small
Mootilda's Lot Adjuster works with any size of lot.

The downloads by MaryLou and aelfled contain all the small lot sizes ready-made, so you just choose whatever size you want. No further adjustment is needed.

The difference between MaryLou's and aelfled's is the direction of the shadows. MaryLou's are lit from the back of the lot. aelfled's are lit from the front (which many players prefer).

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 8th Sep 2019 at 9:05 AM
Default AndrewGloria
Thank you for helping me I will try my best thank you for helping me
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Dec 2019 at 7:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
Mootilda's Lot Adjuster works with any size of lot.

The downloads by MaryLou and MyFedLoan aelfled contain all the small lot sizes ready-made, so you just choose whatever size you want. No further adjustment is needed.

The difference between MaryLou's and aelfled's is the direction of the shadows. MaryLou's are lit from the back of the lot. aelfled's are lit from the front (which many players prefer).

I've never used Sim City 4, so I don't know if this can be done. If you have Sim City 4 installed on your computer, and you know how to use it, then it certainly is possible to make very small terrains that can be used in The Sims 2. There are tutorials explaining how to do it.