Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Aug 2019 at 7:39 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default How to prevent supernaturals?
I have no interest in witches/vampires/werewolves etc. How do I prevent them from appearing in my game? I have the visitor controller which works beautifully with preventing townies/burglars/sick sims, but doesn't have any effect on witches or vampires.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 25th Aug 2019 at 8:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pickles89
I have no interest in witches/vampires/werewolves etc. How do I prevent them from appearing in my game? I have the visitor controller which works beautifully with preventing townies/burglars/sick sims, but doesn't have any effect on witches or vampires.

You can edit the defaults on Visitor controller to include the others you don't want, at least head witches and vampires. I don't know the code for werewolves, but if you don't like werewolves and vampires and witches, you don't have to make any, right?
https://midgethetree.tumblr.com/pos...ws-toga-parties
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Aug 2019 at 9:25 PM
Thanks, that looks like what I need! It won't let me download the file though, telling me it's 'archive'?
Alchemist
#4 Old 25th Aug 2019 at 9:40 PM
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Aug 2019 at 9:55 PM
Sorry, I mean it is downloading, but won't let me open it!

'Can not open file C;\Users\Name\Downloads\Visitorcontroller.rar as archive'
Alchemist
#6 Old 25th Aug 2019 at 10:04 PM
Sorry, I mean it is downloading, but won't let me open it!

'Can not open file C;\Users\Name\Downloads\Visitorcontroller.rar as archive'

You have to unzip it. Like all rar files. Use the newest Winrar.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 26th Aug 2019 at 4:19 AM
7zip is freeware and will open many kinds of archives including RAR.

https://www.7-zip.org/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Aug 2019 at 8:16 PM
Thanks!! Without wanting to sound like a doofus (I don't understand tech at all!) how do I know which one to go for, the 32-bit x86 or the 32-bit x86?
Alchemist
#9 Old 26th Aug 2019 at 8:48 PM
Thanks!! Without wanting to sound like a doofus (I don't understand tech at all!) how do I know which one to go for, the 32-bit x86 or the 32-bit x86?

I assume you mean 32 or 64. If it's a newer Windows computer, almost certainly 64. But you can check under Control Panel/ System to see what type you are running.