Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 5:19 AM
Default Lot won't save to gallery, happening to anyone else?
I've been trying to get this lot packaged all night, and every time I try this is what happens. I finally took an actual look in the gallery and the lot isn't there, despite multiple saves, and I've removed all Mods from the game except the CC objects I used in the lot. Also getting the same problem with mods completely disabled.

Anybody else seeing this issue? Is this a new bug with the latest patch?

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 10:20 AM
Default I Couldn't place Lots
Quote: Originally posted by harlequin_eyes
I've been trying to get this lot packaged all night, and every time I try this is what happens. I finally took an actual look in the gallery and the lot isn't there, despite multiple saves, and I've removed all Mods from the game except the CC objects I used in the lot. Also getting the same problem with mods completely disabled.

I couldn't place a Lot from my Saved Lots (Tray). The screen freezes and I had to restart my computer. I found that I needed to update Weebees IU Cheats Extention Mod. I could build on any Lot that was already in the game, but I don't think it would of let me save it to my saved Lots. I can't say this for sure because I had a time trying to find out what the problem was. If you have that Mod there was an update recently due to the latest update.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 4:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ddplace
I couldn't place a Lot from my Saved Lots (Tray). The screen freezes and I had to restart my computer. I found that I needed to update Weebees IU Cheats Extention Mod. I could build on any Lot that was already in the game, but I don't think it would of let me save it to my saved Lots. I can't say this for sure because I had a time trying to find out what the problem was. If you have that Mod there was an update recently due to the latest update.

I took out all of my mods except for deco objects needed for the lot, most of which I only recently downloaded specifically for the lot.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 9:12 AM
It is happening to me as well, I just recently got into the Sims 4 and it seems when you look at it as more of a seperate game rather than thinking of it as the Sims 3's successor it is more enjoyable to play. However it has a lot of broken things in it that need fixing, yes it is happening to me to and as much as I love building I did not realise that it won't save my things to library like it claims it does. I am rather ticked off that it did not save my four floor vampire castle that took a half a day to build...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 2:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KuraiNekoMT13
It is happening to me as well, I just recently got into the Sims 4 and it seems when you look at it as more of a seperate game rather than thinking of it as the Sims 3's successor it is more enjoyable to play. However it has a lot of broken things in it that need fixing, yes it is happening to me to and as much as I love building I did not realise that it won't save my things to library like it claims it does. I am rather ticked off that it did not save my four floor vampire castle that took a half a day to build...

JW, is your game modded?
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 7:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by harlequin_eyes

I haven't heard about this recently. The only time I had lot issues was when I had an outdated cc. Have you deleted the localcache file because if it's mod related then it won't matter if you remove the mods if you don't delete that file. The game will regenerate a new one that's fresh without any mod information saved to it. Also, I would recommend checking the forums to see if this is happening to others (or had in the past and if there were solutions) and the gurus are more likely to see this if its indeed a bug with the vanilla game or you can get additional support there from other simmers.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 12:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by videlbriefs
I haven't heard about this recently. The only time I had lot issues was when I had an outdated cc. Have you deleted the localcache file because if it's mod related then it won't matter if you remove the mods if you don't delete that file. The game will regenerate a new one that's fresh without any mod information saved to it. Also, I would recommend checking the forums to see if this is happening to others (or had in the past and if there were solutions) and the gurus are more likely to see this if its indeed a bug with the vanilla game or you can get additional support there from other simmers.

I've already done both.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 10:29 PM
It seems that the problem has fixed itself! Watch the downloads page for my new lot.