Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 5:40 AM Last edited by Phaenoh : 7th Feb 2014 at 9:25 PM.
Default The Ultimate Couples Challenge
This challenge was designed to be medium-difficult while providing the player a high interesting and diverse experience through playing many couples and families.

Steps:
1. Create a new neighborhood.
2. In the new neighborhood create as many couples as you need to in order to accomplish ALL of the following scenarios:

A. Cougar or the Sugar Daddy
A couple consisting of one elder sim and one adult sim.

B. The Homosexual Couple
A couple consisting of sims of the same gender.

C. The Jobless Couple
A couple that is unemployed.

D. Power Couple
A couple that is at the top (level 10) of their respective career fields.

E. Suburban Couple
A couple in which the male has a job, but the female stays at home.

F. Feminist Couple
A couple in which the female has a job, but the male stays at home.

G. Divorced Couple
Self explanatory, a couple that has divorced.

H. Couple with 1-2 Kids

I. Couple with 3-4 Kids

J. Couple with 5-6 Kids

K. Expecting Couple
A couple with a pregnant wifey.

L. Expecting Exterrestrials Couple
A couple with a husband pregnant with an alien.

M. The Charismatic Couple
A couple that has maxed the skill of charisma.

N. The Mechanic Couple
A couple that has maxed the skill of mechanics.

O. The Logical Couple
A couple that has maxed the skill of logic.

P. The Fit Couple
A couple that has maxed the skill of body.

Q. The Creative Couple
A couple that has maxed the skill of creativity.

S. The Neat Freak Couple
A couple that has maxed the skill of cleaning and also has neat personalities.

T. The Couple of Cooks
A couple that has maxed the skill of cooking and also is in the culinary career field.

U. Unfaithful Couple
A couple in which one spouse is having an affair.

Each of these is worth 10 points, and many types of couples can be used within the same couple or household. For example, I could have a TSID Couple (Maxed cooking skill, in culinary field, maxed cleaning skill, neat personalities, 3-4 kids, and at the top of their careers.) or you could have a ABCG Couple (Homosexual, Elder/Adult, Jobless, Divorced). You can combine any combination of types of letters as long as they are not contradicting. For example you could not have both a CD Couple as that requires not having a job and also being at the top of your career path. You may have up to 4 types of couples within one couple.

All cheats are off limits, except for move_objects on. This adds a level of difficulty seeing as with cheats you can max any career, produce any number of kids, max any skill. Thus, no cheats are allowed.

If you have any questions, comments or criticism please let me know! Also, please upload pictures of your neighborhoods/couples. Happy simming.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 8:39 AM
This sounds quite interesting as it is hard to find different ways to play with couples x

xX Furuba all the way Xx
xX Miss World EVEN FURTHER!! Xx
Check out the contest site at http://sims2missworld.weebly.com
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 2:56 PM
AAAAh! This is so awesome! I'm absolutely addicted to randomizing my sims' 'destinies' (so to speak) since the game gets boring to me if I always control it. This is really useful for more loose legacies.

Thanks! :D

When prey softly outwits its predator... such is a sight to see...
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 8:58 PM
I haven't played the Sims 2 in ages, and I think this is just the challenge I need to get back into the game! Thanks! Hopefully pictures will follow!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 10:32 AM
Ohh, I want to make a sugar daddy sim. A bit like Mortimer Goth.

Are you questionning my badassness? I <3 Glee GO TEAM PUCK :D