Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#51 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 5:41 AM
Cramps. Again. I'm so sick of them. Guys don't realise how lucky they are not to have to go through this.
Plus, I'm going away on Saturday for a week, and even though I'm totally psyched about that, I still haven't done anything with friends yet.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#52 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 8:36 AM
Period cramps. I feel like shit. They really have no idea. I can't take any tablets or anything either!

Sophie: I'm sorry you haven't been able to go out with your friends. You could arrange a place for you to meet while going out with your parents and *accidentally* run into them.

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Inventor
#53 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 10:20 AM
Aww, many sympathies to all of you with cramps *offers hot wheat bags* About the one good thing about being so ill is that I don't get periods anymore...I don't miss 'em one bit.

Please call me Laura
"The gene pool needs more chlorine."
My Site
Field Researcher
#54 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 10:55 AM
Man. I had a BF which I was sooo close to last year. I loved him more than anything. We kinda drifted apart this year, though and we broke up in March. I still liked him and found him (very) attractive. I tried to like him, to forget about him but I think I truly was in love.
Anyway, we started getting a long again, and now get along very well. Including a hell of a lot of flirting from him, plus compliments. I really like it (and him) and I wonder how he feels. We even chat online now. It makes me nervous and I wonder if he feels the same. Boys.
Mad Poster
#55 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 11:34 AM
2nd vent here today, but I am in such a bad mood right now.
I've moved around a lot in my life. Never staying in one country for more than 5 years, I'm used to moving. Unfortunately, my least favourite place to live is Australia, but it's my home country, so it's always the place I return to between moves. Anyway, this is my 5th year here in a row, and I can barely stand it. I just need to get out of this country. When I've lived overseas I've always lived in big, busy cities, and I just like the environment of countries other than Australia. My mother works in immigration, so her postings are the reason behind my relocations, but she hasn't been applying for any postings, so I've been stuck here.
Whenever we haven't been moving and we've been in Australia, my mother has told me that some day she will get me an exchange so that I can live overseas in a country of my choosing. Well, now that's all changed. We are now apparently so far in debt we can't afford it, but we can afford to borrow $140,000 from the bank so we can do some unnecessary landscaping, fix the already renovated kitchen, repaint the recently repainted house, and do a whole lot of unnecessary work on our house. Now I know I'm not going to be able to get out of Australia for at least three years, and although to some that may not seem like a long time, for someone who has always moved around and has never lived in the one country for more than 5 years, 8 years in a country which I absolutely loathe living in is awful for me. I think the most annoying thing of it all is the fact that we can afford to do unnecessary renovations, but my parents can't afford to give their kids chances and opportunities to explore the world.

I know this is long-winded and probably pointless, but I'm just feeling so trapped at the moment.
Mad Poster
#56 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 8:46 PM
A friend of mine (purely a school friend- we don't do anything outside of class, but I really like her) invited me to her birthday party this Friday. I was hesitant to go because I don't know her real friends very well, but I accepted. Just today, another friend of mine (this one very close to me, one of my best friends) invited me to a last minute party of hers- on the same night at the same time! I don't know what to do... part of me thinks that I need to go to friend number one's party because I already accepted, but part of me thinks that friend number two is closer to me and that I owe it to her to go. I'm thinking of doing half and half to protect everyone's feelings and the best excuse I've come up with to leave friend number one's party is that my dad is out of town on business (true) and that my mom doesn't want me out too late, but my mom insists that we don't lie about it. I don't see any other way to not hurt friend one's feelings without telling a white lie.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Mad Poster
#57 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 9:23 AM
Sophie, don't you love us anymore?

Rabid, last minute? Same night? Same time? I think that your best friend is a little bit jealous. I would either stay home from both parties with a little white lie (cold, sport practice, whatever), and stay at home that night. Don't tell anybody that you will be staying home that night though, as lies can get back to people very quickly. Either that, or make a tough decision, your school friend, the one that asked you first to her party, or your best friend, who just happens to be hosting a party at the exact same time.

My vent: I'm still feeling crappy, and my little pain in the ass sister won't stop picking at me! Really, if I heard her the first time, she doesn't have to repeat it and throw a basketball at my face until I say "Oh for fuck sake! Fine!". She has fucking driven me off the edge, and I am sure my eye is twitching from insanity! The only good thing is I don't have to take my tablets any more and I don't have to see counselors any more.

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
Inventor
#58 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 11:02 AM
Rabid, why lie at all? Tell your school friend that you've been invited to a second party, and that it's your best friend, you feel obliged to put in an appearance later on so as not to hurt her feelings.

Apologise to your best friend. Explain that you've already accepted an invitation that you don't feel you can back out of because it's another friend's birthday (as against a casual get-together), but that you'd love to catch up with her and will endeavour to make it to her party later in the evening.

Liz, many sympathies on the little sister problems. I'm home alone with my 22 year old brother for the next month (my parents have gone on a cruise), and I think I'm going to be a candidate for the loony bin by the end of it. I have to repeat things numerous times to get an answer out of him and he's incapable of performing two tasks at once. For example, our kitchen has an open bench through into the family room, so it's easy to watch television while doing anything in the kitchen. Why is it impossible for him to watch TV and do the dishes at the same time? Or I'll ask him to empty the kitchen bin, feed the dogs and feed the cat, and come back to find that only the cat has been fed because he can't deal with more than one instruction at once. I offered to help cook him and his mate tea last night - they wanted pizza, and I make a fantastic pizza base - and he stood around with his hands in his pockets while his mate helped me. He's my father all over again and it's driving me insane. Arrrgghh...BLOODY MALES!!!

Please call me Laura
My Site
Mad Poster
#59 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 11:32 AM
Rawr! Still in a bad mood.
I explicitly remember telling my mother that I was going to meet up with friends after shopping with her, then I would shop with my friends and go for coffee before staying at my mate's place for dinner.
Anyway, at 6 o'clock I'm at my friend's house when I get a call from my dad, asking me what time I want him to pick me up. I tell him I'm staying for dinner, like I told my mother, and then in the background I hear my mother yelling at me through the phone, telling me I'm such a spoilt brat and I may as well stay out all night. She then hangs up on me.
I call back, feeling bad for what my mother did, and apologize. She then blows up at me again, and starts yelling at me. At this point I'm so angry I'm crying (I cry when I'm mad. Very weird, very annoying.), in front of my friends and my friend's dad no less, and I can't take it anymore so I hang up. I feel bad again and call back, and then she's crying saying that I don't treat her like I should and all of this rubbish, then she tells me that I can't stay at my friend's house for dinner because I hadn't told her that I was going to, and that my father will pick me up in five minutes.
So, I come home, eat dinner at home, get told off once again by my mother, and now I'm in a really bad mood once again and stuck at home, just wishing I wasn't where I am.
Scholar
#60 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 11:37 AM
Sophie - Aw, that sucks Though, three years go by really quickly if you don't think about it

Rabid - No reason to lie at all - if you're planning to make it to both parties I think you should just tell them that you'd like to make an appearance at both parties, I'm sure they'll appreciate the fact that you put so much effort into making it to their party as well
If you don't want to make it to both parties, and only want to go to one, let the other person know that you're sorry you can't make it, but you'd like to hang out some other time?

Liz and Laura - Jeez, you guys have crazy siblings... Laura, you brother does sound really lazy, even for a guy, and a lot like he's taking you for granted and Liz, that is one annoying little sister.

"Life is just a chance to grow a soul" - A. Powell Davies
Inventor
#61 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 11:46 AM
Aww Sophie *hugs*

Sorry to vent again so quickly - I'm extremely worried about a friend of mine. She's got some fairly serious issues -she was quite ill last year, suffered major set-backs with uni and had to give up an internship she'd just been offered. The whole thing led to her developing pretty serious depression, an eating disorder, all a big mess. She's been doing a lot better, but the last few weeks her family have turned her into a metaphorical punching bag. Her mother keeps telling what a failure she is, her brother's smoking marijuana and I think may be getting onto harder drugs, her father's also suffering from depression & is close to suicide, and she's stuck in the middle. I've only had emails from her, but I think that they're all screaming at her, she's been trying to hold her family together while dealing with her own issues, and she's falling apart. The last anyone has heard from her was a message on her LJ, saying that if there was a way out, she'd take it because everyone would be better off without her. I've just tried calling her. Her mobile is switched off, nobody is answering at home and I don't know what the hell to do

Please call me Laura
My Site
#62 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 8:38 PM
argh. so pissed. like, I had this ex friend and I can't forget what she did to me. fgs, she hit me and stuff and I've been thinking about the mean stuff she left on a facebook photo which I was tagged in 'maddie's not the one with all the gossip, she is the gossip haha'
idk, I can't get over it.
I feel like I need surgery or something ¬.¬
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#63 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 2:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by madisonx
argh. so pissed. like, I had this ex friend and I can't forget what she did to me. fgs, she hit me and stuff and I've been thinking about the mean stuff she left on a facebook photo which I was tagged in 'maddie's not the one with all the gossip, she is the gossip haha'
idk, I can't get over it.
I feel like I need surgery or something ¬.¬

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Go to her ass dude! No I'm just kidding but don't let your EX BESTFRIEND bully you, if she's your ex bf I'm assuming she's now your enemy right? You need to tell her to leave you the f*** alone, it's people like this you have to learn to just stand up to. Once they realize you're not kidding they'll back off.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Mad Poster
#64 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 10:11 AM
I had to tell the band of one of my biggest secrets, since I always seem to collapse on the ground screaming during the practice. Well, it's better than keeping it a secret. The guys have been helpful, so I guess it's a plus and a minus.

Field Researcher
#65 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 10:19 PM
So, I really like this guy, and i've liked him for 2 years!
It's like everytime I get over him, I start liking him again for some reason.
I was going out with him a few years ago, but it was like nothing, we never talked or anything.
I don't even have any classes with him this year, so I don't really know how to start talking to him besides on myspace. (which he doesn't get on very often)

Oliviaaaa
5511<3
Mad Poster
#66 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 11:53 AM
Gragh! More vents about my mother on my part.
After a quiet week away in Victoria with my mother and father (my 18 year old brother stayed at home), we get back and the tension is crazy. The slightest things sets my mother off again, and I'm so sick of it. At the moment I'm in my room, door closed, iPod in on my brother's laptop, just trying to drown her out. Rather difficult.
My brother had a few friends over and there is the tiniest bit of mess, but my mother insists our house must look like a display home at all times, so the tiny mess is like a dump in her eyes.

Plus, I had awful cramps all week and spent most of my holiday curled up into a ball crying because the pain killers weren't working. =/
#67 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 5:30 PM
On the whole ex-bestfriend thing, shes now telling people I sent her deaththreats on facebook bout me and a hammer or something? :/
Mad Poster
#68 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 1:49 AM
That's terrible, PixCii. Is there a possibility that you can perhaps sit down with your mother and have a calm, mature conversation about why her behavior upsets you? It may seem impossible, but it seems the best alternative- if there's anything I've learned about my parents, it's that showing maternity is the best means to a happy ending for everyone.

I hate being a late bloomer. It was 80 degrees today and so I broke out the short madras shorts- only to find that they barely fit anymore. I haven't gained any weight, but my shape is different... I think my hips and butt have gotten a lot more curvy and womanly over the winter without my noticing, but now I have to go buy new shorts. I'm so ready to be done growing, and I never grow in the right places *glances at nonexistent chest*.

Mad Poster
#69 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 1:57 AM
Rabid, I've tried talking to her but she takes the smallest things with the greatest offence, which makes having a calm, rational conversation with her extremely difficult. It's odd, because her best friend is the polar opposite of her, and I can talk freely with her, but not with my own mother for fear of the backlash. I've gotten to the point where when she starts getting mad, I just go for a walk or a run to pass the time until her temper has cooled. She's fine at the moment, which is good. Nice display picture, by the way .

Anyway, there is this guy who is incredibly annoying. He texts me constantly, always talks to me on Facebook, and sends me heaps of emails seeing as I had to block him on MSN. He always makes me feel so awkward during our conversations, and when I see him in person he annoys me to no end. He'll mess up my hair, go through my bag, and go through my phone. I'm getting really tired of it, but he is really immature, so if I ever try to tell him to go away he will some how make my words turn sexual and make me feel really awkward once more. Plus, he says that because my main hobbies are reading and writing I don't have a life. I hate it when people bag out my hobbies just because they aren't the norm at my school.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#70 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 2:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid
I never grow in the right places *glances at nonexistent chest*.

You aren't the only one who fails in that department :p

Mad Poster
#71 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 2:01 AM
Same here! All my friends have rather large chests, and then there's me. Little Miss Tiny Chest.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#72 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 2:04 AM
welcome to the Non-Existent BoobClub, also if no one has noticed I set this group to Private...so it doesn't appear on the community forum if you're not in the group.

Mad Poster
#73 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 3:00 AM
Maybe we'll all just blossom in college .

My best friend is a cheerleader, and because of that, all the guys are after her, but she's only now just discovered it after years of cheering. I don't get to see her often because she pratices a lot, and when I do, all she talks about is guys. I think that I'm such a good listener that, at times, my friends forget that I might not want to listen. I've never been acutely insecure about being single- I do have moments of self-doubt just like anyone else, but high school boys don't appreciate smart girls, and I'm willing to wait until I find a guy who will. However, hearing her talk about the three guys she's stringing along at once just makes me feel inexperienced, and I think it's a bit callous of her to talk about nothing else knowing full well that I've never even danced with a guy, let alone gone out with one. I hate to be frustrated with her, because we've been great friends for ten years, but even though I want to know what's going on in her life, I get sick of listening to all the boy talk. I'm trying to figure out how to gently broach the subject so that she'll just give me the cliffnotes, in the future.

Mad Poster
#74 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 3:16 AM
Well generally small breasts aren't favoured by guys who are tools, so maybe it's all for the best that we wait to blossom . We need mature guys who don't care about our chests.
#75 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 6:45 AM
Small boobs ftw!! We don't have to worry about drooping! :D

Page 3 of 123