Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 11:31 AM
Default Beatles Related Mods
Hi this is the first time that I posted in this Forum ,Can somebody maybe help me with my Project on the sims 2 there where a lot beatles related mods on the sims 3 there is absolutely nothing or just a little to my knowledge only a member Called Vedic made a george Harrison sim which was very good.

But I need mods like guitars some of their early suits maybe some speakers my biggest problem is the drums and Piano but since EA didn’t make them in the game I don’t think that they can be made although stranger things have happened.

I already made 5 parts of the beatles story which I uploaded on you Tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daf0UKAvcQU but now I came to a stop because I can’t really find anything of use to my story in the game.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 11:09 AM Last edited by raybohm : 20th Jul 2010 at 8:01 AM.
Default thanks
First of all , sorry for posting this in the wrong thread and thanks for putting it in the right one.

and a specials thanks to candlelight82 for those sites ,when i have the chance I will isntall those mods. much appreciated this is a little oxygen for my story and I may continue doing some new parts but my main problem is still the drums.I hope EA puts them in the game soon.

Hairstyles is no problem anymore I have lots of them,Also wish someone make a mod of
Their suits.

And thanks for answering.