Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Have Some Personality Please!

by PolarBearSims Posted 16th May 2017 at 2:18 AM - Updated 16th Mar 2024 at 10:14 PM by PolarBearSims : Mod Update 11/17/20

1201 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 981 Feedback Posts, 219 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 49
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 17th May 2017 at 7:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
It shouldn't since those traits aren't in the interaction themselves. A lot more than the listed interactions will happen bc the game does have a few autonomous. Just ones listed are ones I changed. Also since they aren't "chatting" anymore I've noticed they actually want to woohoo. Never happened before this mod lol.

awesome! always found it odd they didn't want to woohoo O.o so glad they will now. I will install it now \o/
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#52 Old 17th May 2017 at 8:18 PM
Thank you for the mod! However, I do have a question: I don't believe "confess to cheating" is an option already in the game. Did you create and add this feature?
Theorist
Original Poster
#53 Old 17th May 2017 at 8:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by modme
Thank you for the mod! However, I do have a question: I don't believe "confess to cheating" is an option already in the game. Did you create and add this feature?

No I didn't create it. It was in the game files so it must be there somewhere
Theorist
Original Poster
#54 Old 17th May 2017 at 9:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SnowieSimmer
Another solid mod, thanks for this! I'll try it out today
Have you looked into the cradle-to-grave mod? It was started by Zerbu a couple years back, but he's long since abandoned it. It basically tweaks the needs decay based on age (teens have faster decay on hunger/energy, young adults have slower energy decay, elders have high energy decay, to name a few), and adds mood swings along with a couple other things. Teens (and I think pregnant Sims?) would randomly get angry/tense/sad/playful/flirty moodlets. It would add a lot of diversity to the game if you added a mod like this, and would tie in well with this mod. Unfortunately it seems the big mods tend to get abandoned.

I took a look at the mod. I've never heard of it. I wouldn't know where to begin if I were to update it or to make a bran new one of my own. Last I tried Python wouldn't work on my computer for some reason and haven't gone back to scripting. I have noticed a lot of mods have gottened abandoned for this game at an early start. Thank you for the suggestion though.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#55 Old 17th May 2017 at 10:14 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 18th May 2017 at 10:57 AM
THANK YOU! I am a huge fan of autonomy mods and I miss the ones you mentioned in the description. You're a champ!
Test Subject
#57 Old 18th May 2017 at 3:57 PM
Going to download this and try it out at some point today. Cant wait to try it!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#58 Old 18th May 2017 at 5:23 PM
This mod sounds very intriguing and can't wait to try it. I'm the kind of simmer that likes to sit back and see what my sims do first before directing them. Autonomy mods are really great for this...thank you for sharing. :-]
Test Subject
#59 Old 18th May 2017 at 11:08 PM
Would this interfere with MCC c ommand?
Theorist
Original Poster
#60 Old 18th May 2017 at 11:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crissyline
Would this interfere with MCC c ommand?

No it won't
Field Researcher
#61 Old 19th May 2017 at 11:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SnowieSimmer
Another solid mod, thanks for this! I'll try it out today
Have you looked into the cradle-to-grave mod? It was started by Zerbu a couple years back, but he's long since abandoned it. It basically tweaks the needs decay based on age (teens have faster decay on hunger/energy, young adults have slower energy decay, elders have high energy decay, to name a few), and adds mood swings along with a couple other things. Teens (and I think pregnant Sims?) would randomly get angry/tense/sad/playful/flirty moodlets. It would add a lot of diversity to the game if you added a mod like this, and would tie in well with this mod. Unfortunately it seems the big mods tend to get abandoned.

Hi! Zerbu already included this function in his Experiences mod and it's working perfectly fine.
https://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/16046...mod-pack-repost
Field Researcher
#62 Old 19th May 2017 at 11:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by winterwi
Hello! I use the more traits mod that gives every 25 traits. Will this cause any bad issues? Love the idea for this mod and want to install it! was so sick of them just chatting.. for hours.

As the person who made the more traits mod, I can say it's working fine Just to remind you that version 10 may still cause the game to be a bit laggy.
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 19th May 2017 at 8:31 PM
This looks really great! someone above said that Zerbus emotions mod does the same thing? Because I use that one, would they conflict?
Theorist
Original Poster
#64 Old 19th May 2017 at 8:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by deliadee
This looks really great! someone above said that Zerbus emotions mod does the same thing? Because I use that one, would they conflict?

I took a look at zerbus mod. It shouldn't since it has all new files. And from what I read on the mod, this mod and that one aren't the same. Zerbus mod mostly affects emotions. This mod makes interactions happen based on emotions, traits, relationships and conversations.

I believe a mod like that changing emotions and then adding this one for the interactions would make a rather interesting game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 20th May 2017 at 1:10 AM
You're my saviour!!
I've been missing the PTME Emotional Overcharge & Autonomous Interactions mods in my game. So I haven't been playing much and when I did, I would get bored quickly.
Hopefully, this adds life to the game again. Thank you for picking up the slack on these mods
Theorist
Original Poster
#66 Old 20th May 2017 at 1:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LarLyn
You're my saviour!!
I've been missing the PTME Emotional Overcharge & Autonomous Interactions mods in my game. So I haven't been playing much and when I did, I would get bored quickly.
Hopefully, this adds life to the game again. Thank you for picking up the slack on these mods

Your very welcome
Test Subject
#67 Old 20th May 2017 at 1:21 AM
Quote:
NEW There has been reports on more gay and bisexual relationships then before. However this mod doesn't alter the gender preference. So I went in and added a file that should help lower the chances of those along with increasing the chances of straight relationships. This change will affect new sims the game generates and gives gender preference to. This may take time to see a difference if you are playing in an old save. However, if you do notice a change please let me know.

I almost downloaded this, but if there ever was a chance for autonomous gay relationships, I did not want this reduced! I'd love to see even more actually!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 20th May 2017 at 3:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chosondragon
I almost downloaded this, but if there ever was a chance for autonomous gay relationships, I did not want this reduced! I'd love to see even more actually!

You dont need a mod for that, only make one group and add firt rule, in my experiencie that rule dont care about gender preference and firt with anyone.

And PolarBearSims thank you for the update. After of install the stop the firt greeting seen stop same sex relationships now with the new update i will try removing the mod to see how work.
Field Researcher
#69 Old 20th May 2017 at 7:29 AM
Wait. So is this now compatible with azoresman's Gender Preference mod?
Theorist
Original Poster
#70 Old 20th May 2017 at 3:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chingyu1023
Wait. So is this now compatible with azoresman's Gender Preference mod?

Yes it should be fine
Test Subject
#71 Old 20th May 2017 at 3:19 PM
Having meals with big families is quite annoying (at home not just restaurants). They just won't stop talking to each other lol. Even when I make them stop, they just initiate a conversation every two seconds. "I'm starving but let me tell you this super funny joke first!"
Theorist
Original Poster
#72 Old 20th May 2017 at 3:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MinzeDrop
Having meals with big families is quite annoying (at home not just restaurants). They just won't stop talking to each other lol. Even when I make them stop, they just initiate a conversation every two seconds. "I'm starving but let me tell you this super funny joke first!"

Lol unfortunately there's not much I can do about it. The game is designed for sims to talk....a lot lol. Make sure when you cancel your canceling the face bubble in the queue. If you do the topic icon beside the face that just cancels a topic, but canceling the face cancels the conversation. That will either let your sim finish or at least get a bite or 2 in before a new conversation starts. Hope that helps.
Test Subject
#73 Old 20th May 2017 at 3:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
Lol unfortunately there's not much I can do about it. The game is designed for sims to talk....a lot lol. Make sure when you cancel your canceling the face bubble in the queue. If you do the topic icon beside the face that just cancels a topic, but canceling the face cancels the conversation. That will either let your sim finish or at least get a bite or 2 in before a new conversation starts. Hope that helps.

I do click the face in queue. My Family that consists of 2 parents 2 teens and 4 children (I'm so ready for the "Parenthood" Gamepack, although my Sims might want a "Vacation" pack instead lol.) They all get up at 6 am, eat together and are done by the time everyone goes to school. But now half of the children go to school hungry. Oh well, good thing they introducing "packed lunch" kids can take to school with new pack.
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 20th May 2017 at 4:02 PM
The only thing I dislike in the updated version is the altered gender preference.
I know absolutely nothing about sims 4 modding though. Any tips/tutorials so I can remove that for personal use?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#75 Old 20th May 2017 at 4:36 PM
GIRL ABOUT TIME GOT ME WAITING FOR THIS AWESOMENESS TRYING IT NOW I HOPE THIS MAKE MY SIMS MORE REALISTIC ALMOST READY TO GO BACK TO SIMS . SORRY CAPS
Page 3 of 49