Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 8:24 PM
Plumbot only has "Give Flowers..." and "Take Romantic Photo Together" interaction with his wife!
This is weird.
My Plumbot is married to another Plumbot, but when I tried to do a romantic interaction with her, the only options available were "Give Flowers..." and "Take Romantic Photo Together". "Take Romantic Photo Together" works just fine, but he resets whenever he tries to give her flowers. I also can't WooHoo with her. Can somebody help?
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 8:35 PM
Have you temporarily removed you mods and cleared caches to be sure it's not a CC issue? (You would be surprised at the things that can affect each other.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 8:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
Have you temporarily removed you mods and cleared caches to be sure it's not a CC issue? (You would be surprised at the things that can affect each other.)

I guess I can try that out.
Site Helper
#4 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 8:50 PM
Good luck

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 9:05 PM Last edited by DatGuyAron : 6th Jan 2017 at 9:22 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj

It wasn't my mods and it wasn't my caches. Should I try to reinstall the game?
EDIT: I'll try another save and see if interactions work there. Doesn't work!
Inventor
#6 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 9:40 PM
Do you have a trait chip that unlocks such interactions? And if so, have you customized your Plumbot recently? I know that it removes all trait chips everytime I customize mine so the same might've happened to you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Naus Allien
Do you have a trait chip that unlocks such interactions? And if so, have you customized your Plumbot recently? I know that it removes all trait chips everytime I customize mine so the same might've happened to you.

Both Plumbots have those chips:
-Sentience
-Capacity to Love
-Friendly Functions
-Sense of Humor
-Simulated Emotions
-Solar Powered
-Limitless Learning