Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Dec 2004 at 2:03 AM
Default Community Worship Center
My first project. Please rate it for me. It has a water fall, thanks to the tut on this forum, a few career objects, agian thanks to this forum, food court, cloths, and the worlds largest baptismal pool.

You can download it here

The steepel was tricky.

Advertisement
Duck Defender
#2 Old 8th Dec 2004 at 2:06 AM
That's pretty cool.

One of the first lots I made too, was a church.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Dec 2004 at 2:08 AM
My only suggestion is to set your picture quality to HIGH in your settings in the game. :-)

I like it! I like the waterfall alot, and the baptismal pool is good too! Good job!
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Dec 2004 at 2:41 AM
Thanks! I have the picture quality set on High, but reduced the size of the files for faster load time for our slow serfing friends, sorry for the distortion. I'll do better next time.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 8th Dec 2004 at 4:09 AM
howd you get the podium i want a podium *sobs*
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Dec 2004 at 4:22 AM
how did you do the waterfall?
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#7 Old 8th Dec 2004 at 4:27 AM
Podium is a career reward object and is available as a buyable object here : http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=30558

The waterfaill is created using boolpropconstrainelevation cheat - if you do a search on the site you may find a link to a tute - I don't think I have one sorry love =)
Field Researcher
#8 Old 8th Dec 2004 at 4:31 AM
there is a tutorial for the waterfall.. its some where..

http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=31252
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 4:38 AM
Cool church! I'll download it into my game tommorrow when I get it. Is it active? Please PM me the answer.
Locked thread | Locked by: ThreadMover Reason: Outdated / No Replies