Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 12:52 AM Last edited by Mizuki_Ukitake : 8th Sep 2017 at 11:49 PM.
Default Removing mods, effect on saves?
I recently reformatted my computer, but I was able to save my saved games and mods. I was going to add everything back onto my laptop, but I got to thinking about the lag that it could cause right after I got my laptop all fixed up. I decided I wanted to play it now, and worry about re-adding my mods later.
If I open up a saved game without the mods installed, would it remove the CC permanently? Or would my sims go back to normal once I reinstall the mods and CC?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 4:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mizuki_Ukitake
I recently reformatted my computer, but I was able to save my saved games and mods. I was going to add everything back onto my laptop, but I got to thinking about the lag that it could cause right after I got my laptop all fixed up. I decided I wanted to play it now, and worry about re-adding my mods later.
If I open up a saved game without the mods installed, would it remove the CC permanently? Or would my sims go back to normal once I reinstall the mods and CC?

It will remove everything, only permanently if you save. If you don't save, and then put your custom content back in, it will show up on your Sims.