Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Functional Canning Station and Custom Canning Skill (Update 17th April 2019)

by icemunmun Posted 6th Aug 2017 at 7:04 PM - Updated 14th Aug 2022 at 4:05 PM by icemunmun : Updated to the Get Famous patch

650 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 455 Feedback Posts, 194 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 27
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 10:05 PM
I'd almost given up hope that this would ever be anything but a WIP! I'm so glad I didn't! Now I'll actually have something to do with the insane amount of harvestables in my game, and something besides a "bakery" to open as a retail store! LOL! I'm gonna have to go start my game up ASAP!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 10:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Thank you everybody! I am overwhelmed by all the love for this :lovestruc

I have found a few non-English strings missing (these went missing while merging the individual files) and I am fixing them. Will also upload the strings for translation!

The package file with the string tables attached to this comment.

Thank you, i began translating to Portuguese. Can you do the same for the beebox? The other day i was translating but the amount of scattered files become too confusing for me.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#28 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 10:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simshout
Thank you, i began translating to Portuguese. Can you do the same for the beebox? The other day i was translating but the amount of scattered files become too confusing for me.

Will upload the BeeBox strings tomorrow! I was meaning to but forgot!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 10:36 PM
I have been waiting on this! Thank you so much for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 10:36 PM
I love this! The canning station was my favorite item from Sims 3.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 10:51 PM
I voted for this too, thanks so much for making it and sharing with us. Ps. When I untick use fresh ingredients I still need the ingredients to make the ea stuff... the custom ones I can make without ingredients. Am I doing something wrong?!
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#32 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 10:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KimmyGibbler
I voted for this too, thanks so much for making it and sharing with us. Ps. When I untick use fresh ingredients I still need the ingredients to make the ea stuff... the custom ones I can make without ingredients. Am I doing something wrong?!

Strange! Anyway, will look into it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 11:00 PM
So awesome Thanking you!
Test Subject
#34 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 11:10 PM
Thank you, I'm still bummed that laundry won over "off the grid"
do you or anyone you've talked to think its possible the modding community could work on it?
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 11:36 PM
Here is the Brazilian Portuguese translation
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  POR_BRCanning_Strings.7z (4.7 KB, 50 downloads)
Test Subject
#36 Old 7th Aug 2017 at 12:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Strange! Anyway, will look into it!

I'm not positive but fairly certain it's something else I have that's messing with it... I'll let you know if I figure out what it is so you can advise against it. Ha
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#37 Old 7th Aug 2017 at 12:59 AM
Amazing mod. Can't wait to see it developed further!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#38 Old 7th Aug 2017 at 1:07 AM
I can't imagine the work you put into this. Just ... wow. Thank you so much!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#39 Old 7th Aug 2017 at 1:22 AM
icemunmun- you are an endless source of talent, creativity and devotion. Thank you thank you thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#40 Old 7th Aug 2017 at 1:36 AM
You are a awesome modder!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#41 Old 7th Aug 2017 at 2:22 AM
I wanted the Canning Station to win but Laundry prevailed. I am so happy and grateful you have created one for our Sims. Thank you so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 7th Aug 2017 at 3:02 AM
Thank you for this! Been waiting for it :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#43 Old 7th Aug 2017 at 3:22 AM
I was one of those who chose the Canning too. Thank you so much for fulfilling our wishes.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 7th Aug 2017 at 3:41 AM
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!! I soooooo missed this! ***doing my happy dance... Best thing that could of happened to the game! So..mean did i say THANK YOU!!!! ;)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 7th Aug 2017 at 6:27 AM
This is awesome! Thank you!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#46 Old 7th Aug 2017 at 7:50 AM
Thank you very much. So much time put into this mode. Thank you again
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 7th Aug 2017 at 8:13 AM
Oh god, this is awesome! thank you so much :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 7th Aug 2017 at 8:39 AM
This is amazing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 7th Aug 2017 at 10:00 AM
Are you kidding me? Modding community has no bounds, this is amazing!!! We have been canning pickles recently, so now I can do it both IRL and in the game Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#50 Old 7th Aug 2017 at 10:20 AM Last edited by milordeq : 7th Aug 2017 at 3:30 PM.
when I will do doze I don't have jars but pot and nothing won't let be formed after behind cleaning as it to repair?
Page 2 of 27