Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 9:30 PM
Default **-**The Sims 2 Rockin' the road**-**
If you didn't see the old thread, this is the project originally called 'The Sims 2 Superstar', relocated over contraversy that we were copying an idea.
We are still recruiting, especially in object/coding areas.
The website airs on Sunday (hopefully!)

The sims 2 Rockin' The Road Content Pack: www.sims2rockintheroad.tk
OR:
Sims 2 Rockin The Road Alt Url
Project Manager
As featured on CNN, NBC and Wired, click this link for a free Ipod!!! Dont be one of the skeptics that misses out, join in the craze!http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=8571212
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 10:06 PM
Default Sims 2 Rockin' the Road
Sims 2 Rockin' the road would be great!!! I love the name. Chance cards... frequently would be a great aspect to the game. Just like in Real life, Rockstars face "chances" daily. It would be very cool! Sorry i haven't written in a while, but i have created a few clothing items: Embellished Jeans, 40 licks shirt and I am currently working on an awards dress. Sorry it takes time!!! lol
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 10:10 PM
OMG you rock. I just replied to your PM. U r'nt slow at all, you command the largest team, so you must be doin summet rite.
Keep rockin! (name credit to RCT2mad.)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 10:51 PM
Default umm
okay so let me get this straight, yall are creating like you're own expansion pack kind of, sort of like that? well i could help out somehow, but i dont really know like what i could do...if someone could tell me what i could do
im not very good at meshing but i could create some skins, and if i could do some flooring and stuff..but i think you might already have enough people workin on it so, oh well
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 3:55 AM
Dude i just got the best idea! Okay for an object: Where are my object meshers? A tanning bed. All superstars- and many common folk' go to the tanner. Benefits would include: raising fun and energy, while it would decrease Hygene. Skin tone would not actually be affected. Let me know what you think!!!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 7:03 AM
Cool! That would be well good Shadowpunk!
The Label Owner career is coming on fine.
Though I do have school, so don't expect as many posts!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 7:06 AM
CHRISNJOSH!

I am away from the 25th to the 30th April on a school trip to France. So do not expect any replies until 30th April.
I am still currently working though.
Thankyou
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 4:22 PM
Okeydokey.
Fantastic idea w/ the sunbed, go 4 it dude. RachieBoBachie, there is no such thing as too many (yet!) Clothing, you would need to talk 2 shadowpunk44, he's the supervisor.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 4:41 PM
Oh, and from now on, please just call me chris. Josh is my brother, who is working on buildings. We payed 1/2 for the game each and so he feels he has a half share in every aspect, including any accounts. So just cris from now on. Or boss, boss is good
Field Researcher
#10 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 7:41 PM
Ok chris! Just carrying on with the Label Owner career!
I'll post it here and in the careers forum when done!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 7:31 AM
Anyone here?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 7:44 AM Last edited by titi : 21st Apr 2005 at 7:50 AM.
Can u make a new catagory for famous people, u know i can make celebrities and stuff, to be NPC's etc.

I would like to manage it!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 4:25 PM
Is chris here?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 7:26 PM Last edited by chrisnjosh : 21st Apr 2005 at 7:29 PM. Reason: Oops
Nope! Really though, what do you want to do Titi? I'm not sure I understand what you maen a new category, you mean in CAC mode? I would love to have you on the team, but Shadowpunk44 is already managing that area. That doesn't mean you can't help, it just means you can't be manager of that part of the team. Contact Shadowpunk and he'll get you set on some work!
RCT2mad!:
Please don't post your work here! We want you to take full credit for it, and so please can you email it to me as an attachment, and it will be added to the website sunday when It goes live. (prviews now available: www.sims2rockintheroad.tk, just don't expect much yet, its still under construction!) This applies to all of the team, always email me the work, and We can all arrange some alpha and beta testers:
Beta testers now wanted!
Also, maybe if you and Shadowpunk work together for the label ownert career, so the clothes he makes could tie in with your career, sound good?
I know, its alot to take in at once, and im sorr i wasnt here before, i had a sorta voluntary detention this afternoon.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 7:55 PM
Chris, the link isn't working for me. It comes up with a message saying 'Web Site not found'?????? Do you know about this?
Field Researcher
#16 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 7:57 PM
Oh yeah Chris, I made a house I think it is pretty good for me! I'll just mail it to you. *thingy goes beep*
Hang on! *red alert* Delphy's ship! Attack!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 8:08 PM
I gave up on the Space EP, so maybe I could make some band t-shirts? I am interested in making clothing
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 8:25 PM
Wow thanks rct2mad. About the site, no i didnt know, thanks for telling me, and im on it. Angleface, please ask shadowpunk44, he is the clothing manager. Thanks for your offer!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 8:36 PM
Yup, is it okay?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 8:36 PM
<b><u>Also to all modders for Rockin The Road:</b></u>
Sinse the website airs on Sunday, I would like one peice of work from each area. By that I mean the name for who takes credit, a piture of the object, if it is an object e.g. clothing, or a picture to represent the object. Also, the name and some details of the object must be included. I'm counting on you guys! We are doing so well, lets keep it up!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 8:37 PM
Okay, I gotta go to bed, so Iwill e-mail pics in the morning.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 8:38 PM
Is what ok?
Field Researcher
#23 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 8:40 PM
The message above! The one saying 'attention' :nana:
Was the house okay?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 8:41 PM
I havent checked my emails, I'v been working on the site constantly. But It will be put on when the site airs (i cant imagine it not being any good )
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 6:57 AM
I mean that I will make NPC's and stuff for the game!
Locked thread
Page 1 of 21