Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 3:05 PM Last edited by t.styler : 3rd Aug 2005 at 3:06 PM. Reason: forgot something... :-)
Tattoo Studio Object...
Hi there!
I am searching for an modded object where I can change my sim's skin in the game. So I can build up a tattoo studio, where my sims can get some new tattoos!
How do you like my idea?
Would be great if that object could be a chair or a kind of bed or something...
So if you choose this object, you got a pie menue with "get new tattoo" in it!

Would be great if someone can do that...

Thanx,
t.styler
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 10:26 PM
hey why not a tattoo gun? hehe that would be a nifty object... you could mod it after the vanity where you could do it yourself or have someone else do it for you.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 10:38 PM
i think it would be really cool to av a tattoo studio. maybe even a community place where u can get them done
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 10:42 PM
Default Tattoo Shop
I have always thought that it would be a cool addition - call it tattoo shop.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 11:55 PM
:gidea: I totally agree with this. I hate how if you use a custom skin with a tat then the kids automatically get them when they get older unless you change the skins in simPE. This way you could use a basic skin as their genetics and not have that happen... some ideas besides using a chair would also be to use the reward "scan gun" mesh, retexture and mod it for the tatoo process... it wouldn't be perfect but it's an idea...
Inventor
#6 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 2:52 AM
You can change a Sims DNA. It is what matters in giving birth. Not the looks, the DNA.

There is a thread about Sim DNA here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=19921
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 6:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mod_bv
You can change a Sims DNA. It is what matters in giving birth. Not the looks, the DNA.

There is a thread about Sim DNA here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=19921

Yeah I know all that but it's not really worth the effort to me most of the time. This way would be tremendously easier as well as more fulfilling to the game experience.

Umm Hi... Bored and looking for a fun place to hang out online? Try Becka's COOKIE FEST!
Inventor
#8 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 6:19 PM Last edited by mod_bv : 9th Aug 2005 at 6:22 PM.
Well yeah but for now what can we do?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Aug 2005 at 6:11 PM
wish for a tatoo studio :D
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 1:58 AM
It looks like there may be new options for tattoos in the Nightlife EP, some of the screenshots show a sim with a big clown tattoo on her back. Since they are very very specific about what they show it is probably a new option and I am hoping it isn't just a clothing item or skin... full body masks would be great.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 11:18 PM
Isn't there a way to make the tattoos to be an accessory? Like an earring?