Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 5:12 PM
Only half of the walls and floors were there? Wow! I guess I under estimated how many walls and floors were in Sims 1. I never did download them, so I really didn't know exactly what was there. I guess one good thing about having to make the walls and floors yourself is when it is all completed you can truly feel like it is fully your creation. I know I feel that way about my Sims 1 neighborhood.

Any how, even though I probably won't be downloading your work (with the exception of the neighborhood terrain, if you make it a separarte download. pls pls pls) I still look forward to seeing it. You seem to be putting a lot of time and effort into making the neighborhood as authentic as possible. Something that is worth doing is worth doing right. I admire that. Happy Simming All!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#77 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 7:58 AM Last edited by KHLVH : 1st Jul 2005 at 8:15 AM.
Stone nice too see you back on. Hope things are well with the new addition to the family. Have you been doing any work on the project at all? I would like to know at what point you were\are, as it was never my intention to take over this project but to try to help it along as people like myself were \are looking forward to having this RetroPack done. By the way I've finished all 289 original sims 1 walls +2 I'll include them in this post, just put right into downloads folder, they are in package files by name then-KHLVH06162005 for easy deletion (just in case). Next is to finish the floors 200 left out of 227 then back to making the lots, anyway let me know where youare with this and if you want to join forces or not. K ok each wallpaper catagory is in separate groups for easier downloading so here they are.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Brick.rar (978.9 KB, 122 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Masonary.rar (905.8 KB, 107 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Paint.rar (1.87 MB, 106 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Paneling.rar (2.37 MB, 99 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Poured.rar (1.08 MB, 99 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Siding.rar (794.7 KB, 103 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Tile.rar (745.4 KB, 96 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Wallpaper.rar (4.15 MB, 101 downloads) - View custom content

Get your fithy paws off of me you damn dirty ape!
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 10:14 AM
Well, Stone's back! I leaped out of my chair when I found out. So, are you two going to work together?
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 4:05 PM
i think stone krush already finished his...he's making a simple site to put it on!
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 11:46 PM
why have all these threads died i really cant wait for the sims 1 in the sims 2
sorry for being so impatient
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 9:28 AM
Well...Stone's thread is down, and KHLVH hasn't posted in almost a week. I see a pattern here, one goes off one comes back on, and then some. Starting to get worried, but, keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#82 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 6:05 PM
Does this mean no more camping?...
Test Subject
#83 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 6:06 PM
No more porta-loos! :D
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 11:47 PM
dont worry they will
Inventor
#85 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 4:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mikeyboo
SimEstates neighbourhood isn't very accurate, there is another somebody else made (check the first page of the thread). Ok so K I havent had any feedback from the whole, Family bin families I made so I don't know if people did/didn't like them, it would be a real help if they could tell me please, that is, if anyone downloaded them . . Send me a pm with your opinions on them as soon as you can please KH.

I downloaded these families recently, but unfortunately the Pleasant family (which was the one I needed the most) are not working.. it shows up as an empty lot with no family details. I checked SimPE and they don't appear there either.

Unfortunately I have not found a successful way to extract Diane Pleasant or Jeff Pleasant, as they don't show up in the Sim Surgery option in Simpe.

Has anyone else had this problem ?.. or some advice to being able to get this couple back into my neighbourhood.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 9:12 AM
Oops...sorry that my post was off-topic. I'll remember next time. Roxxy, sorry that the Pleasants don't work, I'm having the same problem, also. I don't have any advice because I just ignored the problem, because I never played with that family. Maybe we can find the answer here, or somewhere else.
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 11:51 AM
for me the pleasants worked fine
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 12:14 PM
yup here they are i new i made a new house for them
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#89 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 2:47 PM
Been busy working on floors, and I'm back in school as well. V's mother was in a car accident and we're dealing with that as well so life is a little overwhelming right now and it takes precedence over this sort of thing. Any word on Stonekrush? What happened \where he went? Let me know if any info comes in. K

Get your fithy paws off of me you damn dirty ape!
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 3:02 PM
I found another site that hase walls and floors from Sims 1. Not sure if any of them are the ones you have yet to make. Here is the address: http://www.twilightfantasy.com/sims...ting/index.html
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 3:24 PM
Cheers, these houses are cool. Like the whole back in time idea.
Field Researcher
#93 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 11:11 PM
These are great houses, they look beautiful! Thankyou so much!
Inventor
#94 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 12:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stickylungs
yup here they are i new i made a new house for them

Wow you got them to work? I have tried many times with no luck. Would you consider sharing the family?

I saw the photo and they look great.. thanks for the information.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 5:15 AM
i will but i am reali tired right now but this afternoon i will post them (i have been up all night suffering from insomnia its now 5 in the morning still havent had any sleep)
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 4:18 PM
i removed the pleasents from my game and downloaded the pleasants from here and they worked again so it aint a universal thing its something wrong in your games
btw i could not work out how to package them and upload them
Inventor
#97 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 7:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stickylungs
i removed the pleasents from my game and downloaded the pleasants from here and they worked again so it aint a universal thing its something wrong in your games
btw i could not work out how to package them and upload them

Ok thanks for trying anyway, guess i will have to create them new in the bodyshop. I am having some sucess this way, they are turning out looking fairly much the same now.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 7:09 PM
sorry i could not be of help
Test Subject
#99 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 12:59 AM
sweet this is back!

ari
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 2:23 AM
Hmm...I bet this was already answered, but do these families work with University?
Locked thread | Locked by: IgnorantBliss Reason: ancient thread
Page 4 of 8