Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 7:39 PM
Default Come in,my dear witches and wizards!
This is just an ordinary welcome thread,where you can introduce yourself in this group and tell how do you believe in magic.Here we can talk about our favorite magical creatures,mystic places and charms...Or we can hang out and discuss about your favorite fantasy,gothic,medieval,magical-themed movie,novel,book,story or legend...Or you can tell your fantasy experiences or speak about your strangest dreams...Or you can talk how your sims are using their magic...

Just come in and let your mind fly to a dream...

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Advertisement
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#2 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 9:22 PM
Hey hey!! I'm Nina ^-^ I'm 19 in two days and I believe that there's some magic around places like celtic graveyards and oak forests ^-^

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Banned
#3 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 12:32 AM
Heyy! I'm Alex and beleive that magic exists, just not in the 'poof-poof sparlke' way. I also beleive that some people can see future events in dreams and stuff (happened to me a lot of times). I think that things like voodoo dolls, although kinda silly, are pretty cool. Ghosts... well I had a really creepy experience this summer at my uncle's funeral.

AND Happey Early Birthday Ninaaa
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 8:50 AM Last edited by pegasaus : 13th Feb 2010 at 12:39 PM.
I also believe in it in that way,I believe in existing of magic wands and spells,but I don't think that you just need to wave with your wand and you will get what you want...I think that there are people who can transform objects into something else,and I believe in vampires/werewolves/ghosts/zombies/mermaids/fairies/nymphs...
Witchcraft and wizardry is really amazing!

I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#5 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 12:31 PM
Yeah, all my dreams are about future, excepting only two that keep being repetitive and never become true.. =)

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Alchemist
#6 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 12:59 PM
Hello! I'm Elena!! I love the legends. don't you?

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 1:47 PM
Me too,especially stories from Dark Ages (12th,13th,14th,15th and 16th centries).I also like medieval time very much,and baroque a little.It was amazing,people were wearing cloaks,capes and robes;everyone were looking a little mysterious,and they used birds to send letters! And witchcraft was very popular (stupid people started to burn them!!!).Also in that time elves/vampires/werewolves/fairies/mermaids/magical animals...they all existed,at least I think that they existed,and that some of them are still here on the Earth.

Alchemist
#8 Old 14th Feb 2010 at 2:51 PM
It is a bit stupid but I don't know what can I say. I'm afraid about say something off topic...

Without thinking about
Alchemist
#9 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 9:03 PM
Hello, I'm Angela. I started to read about magic when I was 8, and I'm learning witchcraft and practical magic for 7 years now. Nice to meet you all.

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 8:10 PM
Hey guys just call me Katey no thats not my real name but i wish it was. I believe in magic, ghosts, and that some people are psychic.

The force is like Duct Tape - it has a dark side, it has a light side, and it binds the universe together!
-coolsigs.com/
Banned
#11 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 6:02 AM
Just like Nina, lots of my dreams have predicted future events. I love the Middle ages so much and would do anything to live in them. I also beleive in past lives, and that they sometimes give you talents and gifts that you would not normally have
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 10:14 AM
Ebonova - I also think like that about past lives. Probably all of you once felt or saw De ja Vu, and I know that someone told me that De ja Vu scenes are actually scenes from past life. Also I believe in Heaven and Hell, and all of us will one day end on clouds or under the ground.
Many people told me that when you die, you are no more and you don't exist anymore. They also told me that no one came back as ghost. Well how they know? We can't see them, so there is also chance that they exist. And I can't believe that we just 'disappear' from the surface of Earth and that our lives are gone. That just doesn't make sense.
We will probably became ghosts, and we will end up in Heaven or Hell, or we will still be on the Earth, but we will haunt places and people.

Alchemist
#13 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vampire_aninyosaloh
Yeah, all my dreams are about future, excepting only two that keep being repetitive and never become true.. =)

maybe you have precognition.

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Banned
#14 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 7:07 AM
Pegasus- Yes! I know what you're talking about. Even with random things like audtions or classes I experience Deja vu a lot. Same with the past lives, I beleive in heaven and hell.
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 10:07 PM
Well I will write something now but please don't think that I'm a member of some morbid sect or devil-like society, I'm a good wizard!
Here it is: When I'm thinking about heaven and hell, I think that devil is doing justice and that he is somehow good (weird status?). I think of that because evil and mean people after death are going to hell (at least I heard this) and that devil and other demons are torturing & burning their souls. So, these were evil people, they deserved that! Evil people deserve evil punishment, and it's all under the command of devil. So doesn't that seems that he somehow do some kind of nasty but good job?

Banned
#16 Old 23rd Mar 2010 at 12:12 AM
^Yep. Makes sense.

Also, a quote I like, forget who said it:
It's better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 13th May 2010 at 4:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vampire_aninyosaloh

i've had alot of predictions but not lately. all i get now is alot of deja vu, that this has happpened before or somthing, not like when i was little and i was like "this already happened" i still remember my first vision, maby i'll post it another time.
Alchemist
#18 Old 13th May 2010 at 3:37 PM
^oh, for me the same!
I have deja vu all the time

Without thinking about
Forum Resident
#19 Old 21st May 2010 at 5:29 AM
Hi everyone,I'm Sylvon...Do I believe in magic + magical creatures? you bet I do. Absolutely adore Fairies Elves evil Witches etc, can't wait to see what goodies are here, TY for making them they are few & far between.
Forum Resident
#20 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 6:03 PM
Combustro sphira fi-raa! ('fire ball' in elfish, in the comic I do for fun. I know it's stupid)

Hello. I'm lovetadraw or LTD.

Ebonova's quote comes from Paradise Lost, I like that saying.

I get Deja-vu a lot.

I put curses on people who hurt me emotionally, one so far worked. Coincidence?

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Field Researcher
#21 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 12:10 AM
Hello, I am Akiko. I have always believed in magic (including the elements) and have been very fascinated by it, and yes, I do believe it exists. I adore nature in every way, and I love to be with it. And I love all the animals. My favorite creature is the dragon, for it has been as long as I could remember I've never attempted magic, but I'd like to someday, when I am free to do so. I also am fascinated by the paranormal. I believe in reincarnation. The thoughts of paranormal and magic soothe me. I get along well with snakes, cats (even though some people are bored to death by them, I find them highly amusing), wolves (my grandma has one and I get along fairly well with her), birds, butterflies, catterpillars, and horses. Thanks for making a group like this.

"What could I do? What should I do? What could I... what should I... It's not like I'm crying or anything! I love you!" ~Love Is War
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 4:54 AM
Hi, im Michael, and i believe, magic comes from one believing in oneself and willing your wants to coe true. I also believe magic exists in hidden forests, where new undiscovred species are. I believe in Witchs, wizards, and Nymphs!
Scholar
Original Poster
#23 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 4:57 PM
Oh welcome to all new members! I didn't knew that there are so many people who believe in magic! :D

And please don't be afraid to start new threads, here we are to discuss about anything fantasy related!

Test Subject
#24 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 7:14 PM
I have never thought that I would meet more people who believe in magic the way My family and I do. I do predict the future. My dreams will tell me whats going to happen. I do believe ghost exist. My family is haunted by my grandfather. He only does little things. I believe in many magical creatures. Most of all dragons and fae(The real name for Fairies) I was part of the Dragonoligy club in elementary school. Wait I should stop talking now. :D
Scholar
Original Poster
#25 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 7:40 PM
Hi Kittenm, welcome to the group! As you can see, there are a lot of us who believe, just like you
To be honest, I thought that this group will be deleted, but now I see that it won't!

Page 1 of 2