Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 12:27 AM
Default WCIF: this hair style and glasses
Help me please
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 4:57 AM Last edited by sirrena : 22nd Aug 2018 at 6:58 AM.
Hello ^^
As i told you in the previous thread you made , the glasses are here! [<---click it]
And im sure @sweetdevil told you that the hairstyle is this one by Ade with some baby bangs.(that i dont have the link)
Dress is here!
Have a nice day! :3
Edit @Squidconqueror : Found the bangs here.
Scholar
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 6:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sirrena
Hello ^^
As i told you in the previous thread you made , the glasses are here! [<---click it]
And im sure @sweetdevil told you that the hairstyle is this one by Ade with some baby bangs.(that i dont have the link)
Dress is here!
Have a nice day! :3

Yeah it would had been nice if the OP hadn't deleted the original thread where the questions were already answered so I don't know why it got deleted because I would love to know where I could find the baby bangs blush.
Alchemist
#4 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 6:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Squidconqueror
Yeah it would had been nice if the OP hadn't deleted the original thread where the questions were already answered so I don't know why it got deleted because I would love to know where I could find the baby bangs blush.

I don't know either, but there are several options available here (this is the link I posted in the previous thread): http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/tagged/s3hairline

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!