Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 11:55 PM
Default Need help to see every single Sim that my Sim knows
One of my Sims recently lost a friend due to public disgrace, but now I have no way of making sure that I can find that Sim before 24 hours have passed. 11 hours have already been used up.

The only thing I know about the Sim that my Sim lost as a friend is that they are deceased. So they are most likely buried in the cemetery. But there are roughly 193 tombstones buried in the cemetery. And although I do have some NRaas mods, I can only force the game to spawn 15 ghosts at a time. So I keep having to reset the lot once I've checked each Sim.

This is becoming rather tiring for me, so I would really appreciate it if there was a way that I could figure out which Sim they lost as a friend, if for some reason I find myself unable to track down that Sim within a certain timeframe. Or if for some reason I find myself unable to track down that Sim at all.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Jan 2019 at 10:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by C.Syde65
One of my Sims recently lost a friend due to public disgrace, but now I have no way of making sure that I can find that Sim before 24 hours have passed. 11 hours have already been used up.

The only thing I know about the Sim that my Sim lost as a friend is that they are deceased. So they are most likely buried in the cemetery. But there are roughly 193 tombstones buried in the cemetery. And although I do have some NRaas mods, I can only force the game to spawn 15 ghosts at a time. So I keep having to reset the lot once I've checked each Sim.

This is becoming rather tiring for me, so I would really appreciate it if there was a way that I could figure out which Sim they lost as a friend, if for some reason I find myself unable to track down that Sim within a certain timeframe. Or if for some reason I find myself unable to track down that Sim at all.

Can't you just look at your sim's relationship panel? It should show all the sims that he/she knows, and it's ordered pretty much by relationship level. So look past the sims that you are still friends with, and you should find the sims that have dropped just below that level to the right of them. If you can find a ghost among those, chances should be good that it is him/her.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Jan 2019 at 10:28 AM
No because the Sim that my Sim is no longer friends with is dead. I like to preserve all friendships, but when my Sim is publicly disgraced, it affects most relationships including relationships with Sims that are deceased. And since deceased Sims don't show up in the relationships panel unless they are present on the lot where my Sim currently is, I have to make them appear using a mod. The trouble is that there is a large amount of deceased Sims. And it would take me ages to track down the lost friend. Not to mention the game won't allow me to force more than 15 deceased Sims to spawn at a time.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 15th Jan 2019 at 7:10 PM
Have you tried with Nraas' MasterController? So click sim Nraas -> MasterController -> intermediate -> long term relationship: by value -> type of sims (And) -> dead

That should list the dead for you and show your sim's relationship with them.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Jan 2019 at 8:24 PM
No I have not. I guess I'll try it the next time I load The Sims 3 which will be later today.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Jan 2019 at 12:51 AM
Thanks a lot. It really helped! :D