Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 11:49 PM
Default WCIF a mod for World Adventures for...
is there a mod where I can have the child travel and seek adventure instead of teens and adults?

the child is my main character so thought i'd be nice if she was seeking adventure like you'd see in movies.

thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 1:56 AM
NRaas Traveler has an option that will allow children to travel, though I'm not sure they can go to the WA worlds unaccompanied by a teen or older (can check on this).

But probably no on the adventuring, at least the kind regarding the adventure board quests and raiding tombs. They wouldn't be able to get very far on the tombs on their own even if they got inside because the animations for heavy things like breaking up rock piles, moving those statues around to the floor switches, and going through dive wells just aren't made for children. What you might consider doing is working with a teen who still looks somewhat like a child, though sounds like that might not fit in with with your current story line.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
NRaas Traveler has an option that will allow children to travel, though I'm not sure they can go to the WA worlds unaccompanied by a teen or older (can check on this).

But probably no on the adventuring, at least the kind regarding the adventure board quests and raiding tombs. They wouldn't be able to get very far on the tombs on their own even if they got inside because the animations for heavy things like breaking up rock piles, moving those statues around to the floor switches, and going through dive wells just aren't made for children. What you might consider doing is working with a teen who still looks somewhat like a child, though sounds like that might not fit in with with your current story line.

d'aww I wish there was. thank you for helping me though!