Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 9:24 PM
Default Lunar Lakes Pavilion for Residential lots
Hello everyone, I recently acquired new town lunar lakes, and i really like pavilion dome thingy and i wanted to make house under such pavilion but it is accessible only on public lots, in same place where rabbitholes are. I am not sure if this thing is considered a rabbit hole by game thou. I tried to make copy of it that would be accessible on residential lots but im doing something wrong what should i do to get this Pavilion thingy on residential lots? perhaps there is mod like this already existing? If not then how can i make it accesable on residential lots using TSR workshop or other tool, if there is better one. And finally, if its beyond my capabilities, could someone help me with it? XD
Advertisement
Sockpuppet
#2 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 9:53 PM
i made alot of those domes for a friend:
http://simverses.net/blog/default.aspx
Not sure were they are located tho....
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 10:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BloomsBase
i made alot of those domes for a friend:
http://simverses.net/blog/default.aspx
Not sure were they are located tho....

Thank you im searching for them right now i cant find them tho :< but when i will, i cant wait xD
Sockpuppet
#4 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 10:21 PM Last edited by BloomsBase : 8th Mar 2012 at 10:34 PM.
I can upload them to my site, gimme a few minutes.

edit,
Here: http://www.bloomsbase.net/index.php...laneous-objects
You do need to register tho!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 10:51 PM Last edited by Jakub_Daviau : 8th Mar 2012 at 11:11 PM.
I can upload them to my site, gimme a few minutes.

edit,
Here: http://www.bloomsbase.net/index.php...laneous-objects
You do need to register tho!

Thank you ill try them in game, all thou they look slightly different then domes that are in lunar lakes, but i think it should be fine thanks once again ^^

EDIT: I cant find it in game :I under what category it is in building section? D:

EDIT: i found it its located in same section as old domes, in public lots but the point was i wanted to have these domes on residential lots :/ ill keep trying to make that lunar lakes dome available on residential lots, it already have door and such but if anyone could help i would be glad
Sockpuppet
#6 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 10:07 AM Last edited by BloomsBase : 9th Mar 2012 at 10:17 AM.
You find them in build/miscell(i think) and are enabled for both community and residental.
The domes are indeed not the ones from Lunar Lakes but from the basegame or Ambitions, sorry..
If you want to enable the ones from Lunar you have to open them with S3PE and change category's.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 3:34 PM
You find them in build/miscell(i think) and are enabled for both community and residental.
The domes are indeed not the ones from Lunar Lakes but from the basegame or Ambitions, sorry..
If you want to enable the ones from Lunar you have to open them with S3PE and change category's.

I opened package file with that lunar lakes pavilion dome in S3PE but i have no idea how change category of it, SimPE for sims 2 was so much easier Is there any tutorial how to do such things? ^^'
Sockpuppet
#8 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 4:58 PM
Try this:
-open file with s3PE.
-click the OBJD file.
-click the GRID button.
A popup with the OBJD data appears.
-open the roomcategoryflags(+)
-enable residental option(set to true)
-commit.
-save.

It is possible you also have to enable atleast one option in the RoomSubCategoryFlags
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 9:11 PM
Try this:
-open file with s3PE.
-click the OBJD file.
-click the GRID button.
A popup with the OBJD data appears.
-open the roomcategoryflags(+)
-enable residental option(set to true)
-commit.
-save.

It is possible you also have to enable atleast one option in the RoomSubCategoryFlags

Thanks for help but I did try that and I think ill give up I just cant find that OBJD file there or anything like that and I tried everything and I still cant make it available on residential lots. Also I still cant find your dome on residential lots and I browsed every cathegory
Sockpuppet
#10 Old 15th Mar 2012 at 11:19 PM
They are in the build category under comminity stuff
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 10:47 AM
They are in the build category under comminity stuff

But that category is available only on public lots and that's the problem
Sockpuppet
#12 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 3:20 PM
no, it isn't....atleast not that i know of.
When i create a family and put them on a lot i can place the dome.
Or is that not wat you ment?
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Dec 2013 at 4:30 AM
Has anyone made any progress to enable the domes in Lunar Lakes for residential lots? They are so much nicer than the high walled ones that we have to make tunnels to get in. I don't know anything about S3PE or I'd try it. Someone out there must have worked it out.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#14 Old 27th Dec 2013 at 10:22 AM
Follow Bloom's instructions from earlier in the thread, just make sure you tick the Tags box at the bottom of the S3PE window first. It's easy peasy!

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.