Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 1:05 AM Last edited by manglerbabe : 20th Jun 2007 at 1:24 AM.
Default Editing an Object to Work on Community Lots
I apologize in advance if I posted this in the wrong section. I have an art easel that I made a while ago. It was made to work only in Sim households and not on public lots (i.e. public areas in Nightlife, University, Open for Business, etc.) I wanted to extend those parameters so that I can buy and place the art easel in those public lots, but I can't find the option (in SimPE in particular, or any of my editing tools) to do it. It only affects community lots. I can place the modified easel in a Downtown Sim home without an issue. But the object is no longer available once you move to a community lot. Hopefully that makes a little more sense on what I wanted to get done. I know I did something very similar to this a while back, but I have completely forgotten how to edit this. I've spent a couple of hours looking online and haven't found an answer. Again, sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum, but any help would be appreciated.