Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 3:22 PM
WCIF a no modesty/ no changing bakc to clothing hack
I have the blur removed already and some very nice anatomically correct sims(YAY) however now I have another problem THEY REFUSE TO STAY NAKED. I am trying ot work on posing and such but thye instanty cange back after thye look at themselcves and freak out. Is ther a wa to stop this? R do I have to just keep my game on pause while I try to get them right?

I am not looking for a nudist hack I don't need the mnaked all the time just some of the time. I am trying ot get them to be just right for a picture but every time it never fails thyeswitch back to normal clothes.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 3:56 PM
To get them to stay naked you either need a nudist hack or invisible clothes. Normal game behaviour dictates that they will change back as soon as they have finished showering, bathing etc. If they are outgoing they will go into the hot tub naked, but otherwise you do need a hack or 'nude' clothes.
ETA: Invisible clothes at Merco:
http://www.hairfish.com/mermaidcove/html/2clothing.html
Under Male/ female adult.
Instructor
#3 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 5:10 PM
There are definitely hacks that will enable real game nudity as just one more viable state of dress, rather than forcing it all the time or using invisible clothes/penis clothes/whatever as one of the other states of dress. (I can't recommend anything in particular, since I've not tried any, but I've definitely seen them.) On the other hand, if you just want to do a photoshoot and aren't looking for occasional nudity as part of regular gameplay, then you probably just want outfits classified as everyday/whatever that will make Sims look naked, like the invisible clothes linked above. You'll need to check a site like inSim Adult or SexySims2 (assuming you're old enough to do so) if you want 3d boy bits, though.
#4 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 5:31 PM
crammyboys nudist hack. thats the one you want.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 6:03 PM
I am 18 and alreayd have anatomically correct female and male sims I like the occassional nudity(Mostly the bosies are amazing wiht the skin and mods I have.) I guess I will try one of the nudist hacks. I'll also see if I can find a naked state type thing becasue I need at least fifteen minutes of nudity for this to work and they refuse to cooporate.

thank you